• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Maxis Texture problem Fix for BAT (Nightlight Fix)

Started by Pat, April 20, 2007, 09:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

OK i tried tonight to go and redownload Texture Problem Fix(31KB)
for night lighting and all i get is a new page and no way to download
the needed patch over at SimCity. I've tried to copy and paste into
word pad and then i cant save the word pad at all.  Hellllllllllllllllllllp!  - Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jeronij

I have changed the thread's tittle to something more informative, following the board rules.... "$Deal"$

Btw,  I think you can download all Maxis Official patches and updates at www.simcities.com
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

callagrafx

I managed to download it OK...have you got any security blocking turned on?
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Pat

thanks Jeronij i did take a look over there and didnt see it,
Lee:  Thats what im thinking will check out net settings

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Q-Tips

I actually also had problems downloading it. So your not alone about that. All that pops up when pressing the download link, is a page with html written text. And it was on Simcity.com
I did try look around about this, but couldnt find any solution.

jeronij

Quote from: patfirefghtr on April 27, 2007, 03:57:31 PM
thanks Jeronij i did take a look over there and didnt see it,
Lee:  Thats what im thinking will check out net settings

Downloads section  ;)  . Btw, we plan to make these files also available here soon  ::)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary