• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Those early stage Victorian homes and lots by CycleDog are fabulous. My vote goes to Cyclepuppy ... er ...

Travis 4/0
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Colyn

My vote stays with Wouna ...

4/1 - Travis
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

M4346

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

vester

My vote goes to Wouna

5-2 to Travis

Masochist

I'm gonna go with wouanagaine, as well

5/3 Travis
(Under Construction)

bwatterud

I'm going with Travis.  Great use of plop water and c.p's houses
6-3

TheTeaCat

Quote from: wouanagaine on April 21, 2007, 03:18:22 AM
Thx everyone, good shot TTC

Congratulations Wouanagaine &apls  Great contest.

I missed out on the hall of Fame by 1 vote  $%Grinno$%  So close - yet so far. Ces't la vie

The winner of my vote this time is

Wouanagaine.

6/4 in Travis's favour
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

threestooges

Great pic Travis: the creek behind the houses is well done and blends in nicely with the houses.
travis:7
wouangaine:4

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Masochist

Two hours until the round ends...(24 hours)

Notice!  Be sure to check out Colyn's "Road to the Hall of Fame" thread, which chronicles the different Hall of Fame pictures and how they got there.  It's a really neat project taken on by him, and it can provide a bit of insight as to the quality of pictures that usually make it.  Take a look at it when you have the chance ;)!

<EDIT>

Wow...I think this is the first time since the first page that a round was decided by the 24-hour rule.  Either way, the winner by a score of 8/4 is Travis! &apls

So now we need a new challenger...
(Under Construction)

glepet

I'm going to vote for Travis' picture, head out the back door with my fishing pole and catch me some dinner from the stream behind my house.  ;D

9 / 4 Travis

Masochist

Ahh...glepet, the round's over.  24 hours have passed since the latest picture was posted, and Travis won because he had more votes.  You can post a picture to challenge this one, if you wish:

Travis
(Under Construction)

Travis

Hey, I won! Anyone care to challenge?

Pat

Congrats to you Travis on your victory and I will take you up on that challenge.
So here I present for your voting pleasure "Foggy Morning on Chippewa Lake" - Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sam

I vote for Masochist.

I like Pat's picture as its a nice concept but Masochist's picture has more visual variety.

1/0 to Masochist

Travis

Quote from: sam on April 21, 2007, 09:27:13 PM
I vote for Masochist.

I like Pat's picture as its a nice concept but Masochist's picture has more visual variety.

1/0 to Masochist

'hem. Masochist?  ;D Look again...  :D

I'm guessing you're voting for me.  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Masochist

Quote from: sam on April 21, 2007, 09:27:13 PM
I vote for Masochist.

1/0 to Masochist

Thanks!  I appreciate the vote :D!  (I wish it would carry over for the next picture I post...but alas...$%Grinno$%)

But yeah, as Travis said, that's his pic...and I vote for it, as well!

3/0
Travis
(Under Construction)

threestooges

I too will vote for travis. The fog effect is nice (and certainly fits the title of the pic) but seems to obscure everything too much to make out anything. It looks good otherwise though.
4-0 travis