• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ploppable sheep?

Started by samoyed1958, February 25, 2012, 10:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samoyed1958

Thought I saw some ploppable sheep awhile back but when I type in ploppable sheep nothing comes up and when I just type in sheep get not to much either.. thanks in advance

Lowkee33

Your search is to narrow, "livestock" would be better :) Jestarr's Mayor Mode Ploppable Livestock

samoyed1958

thanks Lowkee been having a blond moment all day so please forgive ()sad()

dedgren

For the ultimate in realism, there's ploppable cow flop out there somwhere, too.  I'm not sure the sheep, err... variety is out there yet, but like anything else in this game, give it time.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

NCGAIO

I even thought about providing these props .. to make them as animated in the game ... since all are already present there.
The big problem is the huge amount of mods without criteria plaguing the downloads and cause conflicts of every kind. Then you have to deal with an avalanche of criticism such as "For me it does not work" ...

Just out of curiosity googled download the new Reader 1.4 on SourceForge and I was surprised! Six years after version 0.93 with 3561 downloads the new version was 4589 or 1000 Downloads more.

Or this game has an inexplicable fascination for programmers or very curious to do experiments that are not possible in other games.

NCGAIO

For those who have more free time would be a good idea to copy the eFFECTDIR cows and horses in the game and replace the real models there then load with the Dat.

If Gizmo were still here I think I would do it in a heartbeat.

Lowkee33

BSC_Degren_MEGAPACK_01:  We've got cow, horse, chicken, sheep, goat, deer, mouse, crow, dog, cat, elk, elephant, monkey, chimpanzee, orangutan, and gorilla HD crap!  5 versions each! 4 tree controllers of dung! Seasonal versions if you want!  This is the only pack of (hmm) that you will ever want for. :D

NCGAIO:  You might like BSC Plop an Animal and also RRP Wooden Fences ChrisAdams3997 for the effects as plopables,.

dedgren

That, Carl...

...is pegging the meter.  Knowing this community, though, someone is probably working on it as we speak.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

NCGAIO

Quote from: Lowkee33 on February 25, 2012, 02:29:02 PM
NCGAIO:  You might like BSC Plop an Animal and also RRP Wooden Fences ChrisAdams3997 for the effects as plopables,.

The S3D models are already in dats of the game. just need to work makes them RKT4 props

I think you did not read the previous post ... that's the problem!

Great .. 100% pure equine excrement .. It'll be to do a lot of methane gas for generators and farms will save on electric bills.