• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Hi.

Just kidding, Happy new year 2012 David! You've ended 2011 with some great pictures of the National park and surroundings. I really like the second from the end, with the bridge and the trees - that from this far looks like some iced stalactites falling from the steel bridge.

Anyway, i wish you all the best for this upcoming year, and I hope it will be TRR year! ;)

And d-mn, -32celsius .....  :o

-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Happy New Year! :party: Great winter pics, they're making me jealous since it still hasn't snowed here in my city this winter :-[
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Delecto

Happy New Year David.  :party:

...and as I am no longer allowed to lurk, I wish you all the best for 2012 and great adventures in 3RR!

best regards.

Samuel.

kbieniu7

Happy New Year!  Great, awesome (and cold) pictures David!  :)
In my city there is also no snow, more like March  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Girafe

- 32° is it the temperature??  ()stsfd()

these pictures are really nice, these trees whith their white dress are majestic :)

Happy new year to you and 3RR  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

rooker1

Wow, - 32°.  I have felt temperatures like that before and it was not very nice.  But I am very glad that you ere able to brave such weather, as those pictures are just beautiful.
The wife works for Delta airlines and gets flight benifits.  Her and some friends were going to go up your way to see some Northern Lights, but the ones that wanted to go were out voted for some where else warmer.  The wife still wants to go......I think I'll take her one of these days soon.  Maybe we'll run into each other.

Happy New Year David, I wish you and your family all the best in the coming year.
Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Yan077

Awesome, thanks for these terrific cold pictures, I don't know if I could survive with -32°  $%#Ninj2
Happy new year David, to you and your family  :thumbsup:

Ryan B.

Looks like I'm out of the woodwork as well for 2012.  I think that intersection advance warning sign could use a bit of HD polish, eh? ;)

I've been thinking about you and your family for a while now . . . not only with it being cold enough for a puck to freeze to the ice, but with everything else y'all have gone through.  Continued thoughts & prayers from Western New York.

I'll take a look at whipping up some new signs for you - I have quite a bit of time (off of work today & tomorrow).  Let's do work!

EDIT:  I have a warning sign package ready for you (all ortho - no offset as yet).  14 signs - it's a start!

thundercrack83

Happy New Year, David! Here's to 3RR in 2012!

Dustin

Badsim

[flash(560,315)]http://youtu.be/2cWq3mIp4cU[/flash]

Robert Wyatt is disconcerting me since more than 30 years in a way (makes me feel like floating on air ) I can't explain and I'm not going to try to explain  either how an atheist can sing  « We're not alone » ... and why I can feel clearly a connection with what I'm seeing / reading here . Happy new year David , my best wishes to you and family first , after 2011 terrible ordeals . It has been a kind of quartering between joy and sadness to see your comeback and then to learn its price . From that painful point , to wish the best to 3RR is just like to wish the best to SC4 and its communitiesy ; the flagship is sailing again on Terra Incognita ... where there's still so much to conquer .

Cédric.

Edit ; I'm visibly not able to link a video ...  ::) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cWq3mIp4cU&feature=related

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

homefryes

Happy New Year to all! I really hope to resurrect my projects someday; I just haven't been able to focus on them! Maybe the re-awakening here will give me the inspiration to get back into it!  :thumbsup:

Don
Utility Poles Project [linkie]
Ashtabula (the MD) is not dead; it's just on a really long hiatus!
Check out Homefryes' BATatorium

catty

Happy New Year to one and all, may it be a better year than 2011, especially praying that my sister who lives in Christchurch has a less shaky year than 2011, but as its only eight in the morning and they have already had fourteen earthquakes ...

http://www.christchurchquakemap.co.nz/    ()sad()

Looking forward to what happens in 3RR this year

Cathy
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

metarvo

Considering that I don't get that much winter weather here (the only snow I've seen is a light rain/snow mix in December that didn't amount to much), and it's being suppressed even more than usual by La Niña [linkie], the winter pics and story are majorly welcome.  Not only is the air in Alaska crisp, but Ryan's warning signs are equally so.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Kitsune

those temps are something I have not experienced in many years since my move to Toronto... before that I've had days of -45F ... (thats -43C) with a windchill of ... -68F (-56C). And oh... a few days later it would be about +68F (20C..) The joys of Calgary :) And metarvo... its been so warm here... the grass had to be cut at the beginning of december. Only today are we getting the first arctic front of the season.
~ NAM Team Member

Tarkus

It was actually a pleasant 50F+ in Northwestern Oregon today--and semi-sunny after days of rain.  Very pleasant start to 2012.

Happy New Year to David and all the 3RR Regulars here!  May it be a good year for RL and SC4. :thumbsup:

-Alex

FrankU

Hmmmm, the weather?

The moderate cluimate we have in HTe Netherlands is exaggerating itself! The only snow I have seen was on television! It's about 5-10o C every day here. A bit of drizzle and a bit of grey skies. That's it. A bit boring I must admit. &mmm

dedgren

It feels great to show you these.

Works as expected.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Lowkee33

Lookin pretty good there David  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Wow....it feels great to see them.  I can't wait to play with these.

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Silur

Three Rivers Region with Three Trail Railroads - Excellent ...
Thank You, David  &apls &apls &apls