• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Red Star Productions

Started by delija21, March 21, 2009, 05:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

I like it too! Nice commie appartment! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

delija21

Once again here is something new...some kind of communist parliament...

Red Star Production is now on FACEBOOK

kimcar

&apls &apls Just a future great bat that you do

K2K9

Nice job it sucks I can't do as good as that &sly

tamorr

WOW %confuso That looks great... Nice work. :thumbsup:
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

delija21

Hi guys, after a long,loong time i've finally found some time for Simtropolis and BAT. Been working on a new department store, also recreation of a RL building and here is what i got so far...let me know what you think

kimcar

&apls &aplsGreat news.And great comeback with this building. :thumbsup: Do you think you gonna continue with your other project too? Have fun :thumbsup:

io_bg

Welcome back, comrade! :thumbsup: That department store looks great, can't wait to see it uploaded in the STEX!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Earth quake

vester

Looks good.

Not sure about the ground floor.

Maybe you could expand it, or make the height of it bigger. To make it show it more.

delija21

Thanks guys,i don't know if i'm gonna continue with my other project or start a new one, i don't really have time to do a lot of batting, but i hope to do at least som bats.
vester: i've made ground floor a little higher,about 1m...i don't think i should make it higher or wider becouse that would change the whole look of the building.

here is how it look finished,both nite and day view...

joelyboy911

That looks really nice, delija. The shadows look excellent in that render, as do the lights.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Earth quake

The night view is really impressive.

art128

Welcome back, Delija ! Your new department store is very impressive, nice work on it ! I like the night lights.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Pat

Hey Delija we will take you when we can and welcome back!!! Liking the re render on the department store there!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

delija21

Ok guys, here is the final render...there is no roof junk cous the RL building was built back in 60's

metasmurf

Nuce building. Looks like a 60s/early 70s department store, which we have alot of here in Sweden.  :thumbsup: I also like the fact that it isn't huge, so it will fit in mid sized/smaller towns.

delija21

delija21

Another Belgrade beauty comming up :)

Travis

excellent work, delija.  :thumbsup: