Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

October 25, 2021, 12:15:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Real Expressway Mod REW (Development and Support)  (Read 40518 times)

Offline Tarkus

• Administrator
  • Forums Legend
  • NAM Team Tankadillo
    • NAM HQ
  • CL: Dr. PuzzlePiece
Re: Real Expressway Mod REW (Development and Support)
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2021, 11:41:10 PM »
Yes, those look like the FTL Slip Lanes rather than REW ramps.  I can see about throwing some adjacency stability on them.

-Alex

Offline roadgeek

« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2021, 11:42:44 PM »
This looks promising!

Offline roadgeek

« Reply #142 on: October 03, 2021, 07:20:12 AM »
A while back, Tarkus had a post that said there were issues with incorporating the 2-tile width NWMs into REW. That post appears to have been removed. Is this an indication that those issues have been resolved? I don't recall which page it was on, and Google search is not finding it either.

Offline Tarkus

• Administrator
  • Forums Legend
  • NAM Team Tankadillo
    • NAM HQ
  • CL: Dr. PuzzlePiece
« Reply #143 on: October 03, 2021, 08:46:05 AM »
I don't recall there being any post specifically about that, and I definitely don't remember removing a post of mine here.  Most of the old REW-related issues that stymied the project for years were related to the OWR network's "Tidal Flow" reversal system, and eggman121 found a workaround that allowed the project to resume.  That was a general issue that affected everything REW-related, both with the wider NWM OWRs and the base OWR network content.

I will note that REW development hasn't really been a focus since we added a substantial chunk of it back with NAM 41 this past April.  I believe eggman121 is primarily focused on his Rail-related projects at the moment.  That said, particularly with our "Agile-like" release strategy, I suspect we'll return to it at some point in the not-too-distant future, and there will be some other projects we're working on in the meanwhile that may intersect with it (pun intended).

-Alex

Offline roadgeek

« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2021, 01:21:53 PM »
Enjoy! AVE-6 and OWR-3 U-Turns X  L1 RHW-10S and L1 RHW-6C