• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Gotham City

Started by Eddie, July 07, 2007, 11:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

pooor stromwell is a sitting dead duck... awsome update eddie and vicki is my wife lol

btw welcome to page 14

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

another great update, Eddie!
Looking forward to the rail yards!

Filasimo

all i can say is wow pare! that was a great update or 2. the BATs you used blend well with the storyline good job!  and the last part of the episode is really good. this is one of my fave episodes! :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Eddie

Long abandoned since the Depression, the old railyards nevertheless played a key role in shaping Arnold Stromwell into the person he is today. The railyards even serve as the headquarters for Stromwell's criminal empire. Why does this derelict industrial landmark mean so much to an aged mob boss? And why does he keep returning?

pat: Not sure I'd want to watch cartoons with my wife...if I'm ever to get married.  :P

bat: Thanks.

Filasimo: Thanks, man. This is a great storyline as well. It's really raw and dramatic.

Next in "It's Never Too Late": Stromwell finds out what really happened to his son.

bat

That rail yard is looking very good! Nice work!

Looking forward to the next...

Filasimo

great railyard update pare  :thumbsup: it matches up with how it looks like in that episode
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

meinhosen

Nice work matching the church in the episode with that BATted cathedral.  I also like the look of the railyards... if you change the pic to a sepia tone it would look almost exactly like Stromwell's childhood flashbacks.

One quick question: is the rival mob boss Salvatore Maroni or Rupert Thorne?  The picture you're using for Maroni is the animated series' Thorne, but you also mention Rupert Thorne in Maroni's bio (see your update about Stromwell Manor).  Just wondering and curious.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

kimcar

&apls Very interesting story . Can`t wait for see what Batman want from mob boss.  ::)

Eddie

Arnold Stromwell must come to terms with the consequences of his actions when he finds out the truth about his son. But can a man so corrupted really change his ways?

bat: Thanks.

Filasimo: Indeed it does. I made sure of that.  :P

meinhosen: The rival is Sal Maroni. I decided to change the name because a) I never liked it, and b) Sal Maroni is the guy who scars Harvey Dent in the comics. So hey, simple task of changing the name yet retaining comic book accuracy! I don't get what you mean about the mention of Rupert Thorne in the Maroni bio...where does it say that?  :P

Madeira: Gracias.

kimcar: Then why the rolling eyes?  &mmm

Next: The finale to "It's Never Too Late!"

kimcar

Don`t worry about the rollings eyes , it`s the feature that i found for asking what gonna happenning next with the mob boss . No critic at all . sorry for the mistake that i cause. %confuso

meinhosen

*Stops watching the animated episode in order to read the excellent MD*

Superb!  I love the BAT you used for the rehab-clinic... it's another one of my favorite low-profile buildings.
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

bat

Great new update! :thumbsup: Looking forward to the final! ;)

Madeira aka Constantina

very nice. looking forward to the finale of 'its never too late'  :)