• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Can't connect RD6 parts

Started by Alan_Waters, December 23, 2021, 09:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan_Waters

In previous versions of NAM, these parts were perfectly connected with a road, now there is no way I can connect them.
I ask for help!  &ops
Sorry for my bad english!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a9QdHrscp8YS9bMtaVe8peXcmHM6IZ6y/view?usp=sharing

Tarkus

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like your image is showing up, and I get a login page when I click the link.

-Alex

Alan_Waters

I shared the image, but something went wrong. Now it should be displayed.

mgb204

If I log in to my Google Account (as prompted), it tells me I am not allowed to see it. You need to select the option that 'Anyone with the link can view', that will generate a new link which should work.

Right now, your link is only shared with specific people who you've allowed, which of course doesn't include most people here.

Alan_Waters

Now everything seems to have opened access

XL2007

Quote from: Alan_Waters on December 23, 2021, 09:07:05 AM
In previous versions of NAM, these parts were perfectly connected with a road, now there is no way I can connect them.
I ask for help!  &ops
Sorry for my bad english!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a9QdHrscp8YS9bMtaVe8peXcmHM6IZ6y/view?usp=sharing

I had that problem with the RD-6 and RD-4 bridges. Here's a workaround I had to use to make everything connect:

1. Draw out the bridge as normal.
2. Use the RHW Disconnector to delete the ends of the bridge without deleting the entire bridge itself.
3. Plop the RD-6 Starter Piece right against the deleted end of the bridge.
4. Use the Road tool to drag out your RD-6 road.

If I have time, I may post some screenshots for clarity's sake.

Alan_Waters

XL2007, thanks a lot for the interesting solution! There is no need to demonstrate, I understood everything perfectly.  :thumbsup:

PS: In the new 43rd version of NAM, everything worked.
Thank you all for your help!