• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Patrick and Dave's Beastro Bar Open For Business!!!

Started by Pat, May 17, 2008, 01:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

LoL well Im not for say but I get my forecast from NWS and if they are wrong its their fault heheheh...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tooheys

Quote from: paroch on May 18, 2008, 12:19:21 AM

And Pat, was that you on the voice over?  You should get a job doing voiceovers.  You could do the TV ones and Dave could do the radio ones, after all he has a perfect face for radio :D :D :D

(Probably asking for trouble with that)

A face for radio you say

Paul on a good night  :D (that is him by the way  ::) )

Pat, good to see you have the kitchen up and running. Do we have a pizza oven back there by the way?

Based on Joan's pic, I think she should be in charge of hospitality (in other words, official party organiser)

Great to see a few people dropping by, well someone has to pay our wages, don't they Pat. Speaking of money, Joe, the bill is in the mail for the advertising  ;)

Have fun everyone, eat heaps, drink in moderation (pom's, kiwi's and Aussies, forget the previous advice) and come back soon.

JoeST

hehe, u know my address?

oh and another advert :)... please try again if you have already voted... cause it wasnt working... i know silly me lol

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Diggis

Hello Boys, chuck me a beer.. Umm Grolsch please.. Put it on my tab as I... uhh... left my wallet at home... yeah.

Pat

lol Shaun that I will have to let Dave take care of, but if you want some grub I can hook you up!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

tooheys

Joe, that bill is getting bigger ::)

Shaun, help yourself, the fridge has a lock on it but the pasword is NUTs. Don't tell anyone though.

Pat I need a pizza, and a good one at that. What have you got?

Shadow Assassin

now, I invite all you people who will eventualy appear in here over to the pic competition to test it HERE

you will have to be registered Smiley and logged in Smiley (with cookies enabled... mmmmmmm cookies)

Question: Joe, why is the subdomain called Whitefall? :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

JoeST

hey SA... really want to know? lol

you can guess... i believe you will get it right..

especialy after i say i dont read (many) MD's

Joe

rooker1

Pat, I need a beer and some chicken wings, it's my lunch time now.  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

ahhh yes I haven't shown the Lunch and Dinner Menu yet have I???

So Dave you want a pizza what kind I got them all!!!

Sizes

• Small 8 inches
  • Medium 12 inches
  • Large 16 inches
  • Family 24 inches oblong

Style's

• Thin Crust
  • Pan style
  • Stuffed Crust
  • Deep Dish (Chicago Style)

Toppings

• Cheese (standered)
  • Sausage
  • Peproni
  • Mushrooms
  • Pineapples
  • Peppers
  • Olives
  • Chicken
  • Bacon
  • And many more!!!!

Deep Dish Pizza (one size and thats a 10 inche)
(6x supreme, cheese & pepperoni)
Individual sized pizza in 3 flavors, Supreme, Cheese and Pepperoni. Quick, easy, and delicious.    

So for the rest of the menu here we go with the finest selection of tastey grandness from the kitchen!!!

Stuffed Orange Roughy
Tasty filet of Orange Roughy stuffed with Crab, Bell Peppers in Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheeses.

Pizza Finger Rolls
Great for the kids or for lite snacks. Pizza pastry wrapped around a filling of tomato sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Also available in broccoli and cheese filling.   

Coquille Saint Jacques
A delicate mixture of baby scallops in a white wine sauce framed with dutchess potato. Exquisite!

Escargot En Croute
Escargot in a sauce of garlic butter and cheese, topped with puff pastry. Heavenly!    

New York Strip Steaks Fresh Cut
Our classic, Choice boneless New York Strip steak is cut from the heart of the loin. One of the most popular steaks at fine restaurants because of its robust flavor and tenderness. A truly hearty steak.

Ribeye Steaks
Ribeyes are distinguished by their rich marbling and the "flavor Kernel" that runs through the steak. It's this marbling which slowly melts and bastes the meat during the cooking process, imparting a mellow, succulent, prime rib flavor. There are leaner cuts of meat available, but rich marbling makes ribeyes the juiciest of steaks with an intense, savory appeal.

Premium Sirloin Patties (6oz)
Once you savor the hearty taste of our Premium sirloin patties no ordinary burger will ever do. So fire up the grill and try them today!    

Chateaubriand
The Chateaubriand is the "filet mignon of roasts". This cut of beef is actually uncut filet mignon in roast form. Very tender and very lean, carved only from the finest aged, Midwestern grain-fed beef. Considered a luxury roast, an excellent choice for dinner parties.

Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin
Our incredible tenderloin filet mignons are a celebration in themselves. Our filets are slowly aged for luscious flavor and buttery tenderness, then hand-carved from the center of the tenderloin. The number one choice for special occasions, filet mignons are the epitome of taste, when complemented with wild mushrooms and creamy potatoes.    

T Bone Steaks
Center Cut T-Bones combine the rich flavour of the New York Strip and the tender bite of a Filet. They are trimmed of most of its fat and cut for a great presentation.

Beef Wellington
Guaranteed to impress!
Beef Tenderloin capped with Liver Pate, elegantly wrapped in puff pastry.

Lemon Pepper Sole
Delicate, flaky sole filets covered with a lemon pepper glaze. Just bake and serve.    

Red cod Filets
Tender meaty filets of New Zealand Red Cod, ready for your favorite recipe.
Also available; halibut, salmon and red snapper filets

Ahhh yes chicken wings cant forget them now can I!!!

So here you go Robin will that be

Spicey chicken wings with some major hotness and blue cheese dipping sauce and Cajun Kicken Hot sauce

or

Plain crisspy chicken wings with Blue Cheese and Cajun Kickin Hot Sauce as well

JoeST

uhhh... commercial (CS$$) break...

Picture Competition - Guess Next - ...
TO ADVERTISE HERE... PM ME (and supply adequate currency, naw only kidding lol) - THESE ADVERTS ARE SPONSORED BY ARCATH.NET (where some of the real coders are )

rooker1

I'll take a plate of both please.......and where's my beer.  Lunch is almost over.
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

So what would it be for the Beer Robin?

rooker1

A nice cold dark ale, please.  Almost freezing.
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

well that would be Toohey's Dark Ale then

rooker1

Perfect.  TY

What will you be LOTting next?  I haven't ssen anything from you in a while.
Robin  :)
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

I know Ive been helping out Delija with his stuff.... I am still waiting on both of my lots I submitted for scrutineering to Nate... I sent him both the LBT Hilton and Palermo Uno... I got a few Residental and W2W lots from Heblem that I can start on.... 

So whats with the SDP??? any thread for it yet or is that still in the behind the scenes stuff?

rooker1

There are some threads already started.  Look in Here. 
Keep an eye here and you may see some new stuff sooner or later.  ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Ohhh my Robin that thread is sweeeeet!!! Farming seaport that upgrades and a major seaport that does the same and looks 100000x's better then ingame or any others I seen...