• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Cool!

I like the rail system has a story behind it

just curious,who runs the passenger rail? when you talked about trains to geneva is that commuter rail?

War Kittens !?

Pat

Man David the backstory on the rail is awsome and them pics fit well in with what the story is
im amazed at the way you can easliy incoprate RL to Sim.  Take care your Rhinelanderian Friend Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

meldolion

Wonderful Rail backstory David!! I've read every bit of it, liked the RL pictures :)

keep up the good work  :thumbsup:

p.s. I hope Heather is feeling better today....

bat

wonderful RL pictures, david!

(my 39th post in this MD!)

meinhosen

Very nice backstory on the region's rail network - I've enjoyed all the little viginettes you've done like this (the one that you featured the 3RR road system is what I'm thinking about).  I think that each time you've posted like this, it's improved... and they started out stellar to begin with  :thumbsup:

I'm curious about the real pictures- are any of them yours? (because they're very good)

Great work!
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

dedgren

So, guess what's next...

Later.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Heinz

i had to step back when i saw that diagram, my friend. oh my man. you're at it again. the tejada springs idea hasnt settled in my mind yet and the smoke hasnt even cleared from the port shots and extended backstory and you come up with this!? oh sooo much stuff so little time. and i havent stopped wishing heather and yourself well either. how is she, by the way?

would love to see the ports!!! both for air and sea! yipeee! :thumbsup:

Rayden

Nice plan David, who will be responsible for that development? And where it will be located? Pineshore? :thumbsup:

Pat

wow ohhhhhh wow
David that airport plan is just WOW omg man
talk about sit me back and take away my breath
great work my friend - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Only you could make an airport plan that staggers my imagination! I can't wait to see what the airport itself looks like!

emilin

That should be a cool airport when it's done. A question about the implementation to sc4 though: are there any diagonal runway pieces available?

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Low Light

It's amazing how much time RL takes up  ::) But I'm glad to be back to pop in and gorge my eyes with the delights of your work...and post a quickie.

I can't get enough of your back story David. It's really impressive to read and I can really get a feel for 3RRDOT and how it is organised. Looking forward to more on the airport; I wasn't sure as to what it was initially until my eyes focused and - BANG! There is was, as clear as day a wonderful plan for an airport. Very excited to see this and can't wait for the developments, looks like it will be quite an impressive custom project (as always).

I hope your wife is feeling better and that she will be out and about again. I'm sure the positive vibes being generated and sent by the community will have her feeling back to normal in no time.  :thumbsup:  *Generating more positive 'feel good' vibes* :sunny:

First rate work as always. Can't wait for more.

Low Light $%#Ninj2
(Ruben)
"Don't take life too seriously, or you'll miss all the good bits"

Fred_Ginger

Wow, 3RR has an International Airport!  :thumbsup:  I guess it had to huh, since it is a separate nation, so, does it have it's own carrier? ;)  Where does it fly to? ::)
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

Yoman

Assuming you still want me to make the airport I'm not sure thats possible :( That runway won't be able to be built for awhile (not never though ;)

Such massive detail though nice work!

thundercrack83

Quote from: emilin on March 29, 2007, 05:20:21 AM
That should be a cool airport when it's done. A question about the implementation to sc4 though: are there any diagonal runway pieces available?

That's a good point that I didn't think of. Is it possible to make the diagonal runways? All the runway pieces I have are vertical and horizontal.

kwakelaar

Love the update with the rail history of 3RR, well written and nicley illustrated.

Quote from: thundercrack83 on March 29, 2007, 02:00:53 PM
That's a good point that I didn't think of. Is it possible to make the diagonal runways? All the runway pieces I have are vertical and horizontal.
Maybe that is something David is looking into?

Flipside

Wow, David ... the airport plan ... how did you do that!  ;)

I can't wait to see it made a reality.

dedgren

Well, I'm in Texas!

Tending to another part of the family- I'll be spending the next week with my boy who's hospitalized here.  Heather's mom is with her and our other adopted son in Alaska taking care of them.  This visit was pre-planned for about two months, so we're just trying to do everything at once.

I promise there'll be lots of 3RR, as I'll have some time on my hands when I can't be with Tristen.  I see there's a bunch of questions to answer, and I'll work on those.  There'll also be a thank you post that Heather will be working on- I'll let her pass along her (good) (oops, spilled the beans already) news.  You are all the greatest!

Later.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Rayden

Hope everything will end OK for Tristen, and both will get back soon to Alaska. In the meantime, enjoy Texas and send us some photos. ;)

thundercrack83

Hope all is well with your son down in the Lone Star State...tell him that we're all thinking about him! And I hope everything is going well in Alaska, too!