• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAMeLots - Linking all available lots and bats

Started by RippleJet, August 14, 2007, 03:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxdita

The lots in that removal Cleanitol were all originally modded for use with only 8 Growth Stages, so they will not work properly with CAM's additional stages. You'll also find that some of the plopables were made using the Blank Lot Set, so if you keep them in your plugins, you'll get the dreaded Empty Growable lots popping up.

JoeST

The files that are removed by that file are included in the CAM starter packs, this removes the original - incompatible lots from your plugins folder

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

soulstealer

OK thanks dl all the updates now.

I found an error in the cam models list:

cleanit searches for this: NDEX (DuskTrooper) Frank and Archai Tower II.SC4Model
while the model file is called (at least that's the file the cleanit file links too):
FRANKANDARCHAITWR-0x5ad0e817_0x2d2d42d9_0x680000.SC4Model

cleanit searches for this: ITS_25_Bankstreet-0x5ad0e817_0x8152c94a_0x30000.SC4Model
While it's included in the megapack: Install_NDEX_ITS_MEGA_Props_Vol06.zip

search for: jes_HudsonGlass3-0x5ad0e817_0x12774cc5_0x30000.SC4Model
the file is called: jes_HudsonGlass-0x5ad0e817_0xd2f86f1e_0x30000.SC4Model

search for:Superstar's City Tower [Model] -0x5ad0e817_0xaef19a7f_0x130000.SC4Model
file is called: Superstar's Citicbank Tower [Model]-0x5ad0e817_0x1305ef0d_0x30000.SC4Model

xxdita

xxdita

Heh, not one of mine then. Had me worried.  :P
I'll work on those and add them to the Cleanitol For Free Thread, as soon as time permits

soulstealer

I'm a liitle confused now. Is there another dependency / model list?

JoeST

yeah, there is one in his Signature, or alternatively it is Here

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

RippleJet

Quote from: soulstealer on February 28, 2008, 11:27:07 AM
I'm a liitle confused now. Is there another dependency / model list?

Indeed, xxdita is assembling a number of Cleanitol files in the Cleanitol For Free thread.
Most of those are available only in that thread. Thus, if you want to run Cleanitol with one of those lists, you need to copy the quoted content into a txt file that you can open in Cleanitol.

Now, seeing that xxdita is at it, he will probably update the Cleanitol File for CAM lots as well.
You can expect an update, first in his Cleanitol For Free thread, and later on the LEX when Barby has updated that file.

soulstealer

oh thank you for pointing this out to me. I think I'm starting to settle down with this CAM thingies. It isn't a simple task keeping everything organized and cleanit sure helps :)

alexr19

&apls Awesome list guys! I was wondering if Piedmont Bank or Simnation Bank had cam-ified yet?

Flare

I am pretty new here, but i have Cam up and running.
but i can't find the Model File (BAT) voor my new residential building.
it is the R$$ stage 8 Royal.
it is not in the list and i can't find it elsewhere.
can you help me to find this?
or explain to me how to find it?

RippleJet

Quote from: Flare on March 24, 2008, 12:08:48 PM
it is the R$$ stage 8 Royal.

Could you please recheck the complete and exact name of the building (brown box).
Just to rule out that it isn't Cobb Royale which is a stage 8 R§§§, and listed on the first page.

Pompic

So I guess this is the right thread to report errors about the CAM installation?

In the CO§§§ starter pack, this CAMlot CO$$$9_4x2_DT_Frank&Archai_534f39f1.SC4Lot is linking to this file on the STEX as the needed model file. However, the correct model is the Frank And Archai Tower II located here.

Also, the in Industry starter pack, there is some model called Intergriculture which links to this japanese website. The only file I could find there is Starships.zip which is 57mb. So is the right file is dead or hidden somewhere else?

Thanks for the help.

RippleJet

Both the Frank and Archai Tower and the Integriculture have links from the first page of this thread, that point to the correct locations! :thumbsup:

Pompic

haha woups, I didn't realise everything was linked on the first page, including the starter packs.
Thanks RJ.

jhtudhope

Hiya guys,
I'm pretty new here so forgive me if this has been asked before, I've searched the forums and no-one else seems to have mentioned it. I've been downloading all the files I need to get CAM up and running and so far I've found everything I need (I hope) except this ID Model:

Fukitol Herbal Industries   http://simpeg.com/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item598

The link just goes back to the main page of simpeg, I'm registered and logged in there so I don't know why. I've also tried searching Simpeg, Simptropolis and the exchange here but I can't find this file anywhere. Is this included in any of Simgoobers other packs?
Thanks

BarbyW

It is included in one of SG's Industrial packs. I think it is in this pack
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

jhtudhope

Ok great thanks :) I have that pack already so it should work fine :)

Cosmic

The stage 8 lots "Seaside Villa" and "Royale" (I'm assuming it's listed as "Cobb Royale") are in the High Wealth sections, but appear in game as Medium wealth.
Is this just me?
(Btw, I'm asking because apperently these two lots are the first Residential CAMeLots that have grown in my city, but now I'm wondering why the CAMeLot counter unlocked after the first CAMeLot Residential grows didn't unlock... >_>)