• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAMeLots - Linking all available lots and bats

Started by RippleJet, August 14, 2007, 03:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxdita

Stage 8's wouldn't trigger the CAMeLot Counter, only Stage 9's and higher.

RippleJet

The Seaside Villa is a stage 7 R§§§, and the Cobb Royale is a stage 8 R§§§ and should indeed be high weath.
And, just as Dita said, since CAMeLots are stage 9 and higher, none of these would help unlocking the CAMeLot Counter! $%Grinno$%

Cosmic

Well, now this is just confusing.. because when I query them, they have the little BSC logo and the "CAMeLot" decal on the lower part,
and the big Colossus Statue in the middle.
(Which is wierd... since you say full CAMeLots are stage 9 and up) In a second I'll get a screenie of what I mean...

RippleJet

Quote from: Cosmic on April 22, 2008, 03:59:55 PM
Well, now this is just confusing.. because when I query them, they have the little BSC logo and the "CAMeLot" decal on the lower part,
and the big Colossus Statue in the middle.

That's only a mistake when the lots by Cobb were made CAMpatible. $%Grinno$%
They all got the CAMeLot query, despite not all of them being stage 9 or above. &ops

Cosmic

Oh, well that makes so much more sense now! I guess I didn't need to get that screenshot, after all...
But I can tell you the Stage 8 Marina Residence lot is one of the Stage 8's with the CAMeLot query >_> It's also supposed to be High Wealth, apperently.

RippleJet

The Marina Residence by ks_jpn, and included in CAM residentials BSC is indeed a stage 8 R§§ (medium wealth), with a CAMeLot query! ::)

I also now realized that both the Royale and the Seaside Villa by Cobb are included in that package, as stage 8, medium wealth R§§.
The buildings by Cobb have also been re-released as cobb32118 updated lots BSC, and that's where they appear as high wealth!

Cosmic

Another quick question, sorry... Is the Fukitol Herbal Industries under the I-D section model link supposed to take you to Peg's site?
Because there, apparently, the model, let alone the lot, seem to not exist? Or am I just blind and not finding it?... (If it is indeed inside one of Simgoober's I-M model packs, then disregard this, because I have both of his I-M model packs...)

RippleJet

Quote from: Cosmic on April 25, 2008, 10:14:43 AM
(If it is indeed inside one of Simgoober's I-M model packs, then disregard this, because I have both of his I-M model packs...)

It should indeed be in SG Industrial Models I-M2, and the link on page 1 has been updated!

Thanks, Cosmic! :thumbsup:

Cosmic

No problem! I kinda stumbled on it by accident, though...

By the way, the CAM is awesome! Even more so then when I first saw it! I've hit a milestone.. My plugins folder actually became more then 1GB in size after getting the dependencies for all the lots! (I have over 800MBs of dependencies now...)

jasonwongkwanho

frdrcklim

L :D L. I check this thread once in a while but it was only yesterday that I figured out that the list is actually growing. I can't wait for all the CAMs that are yet to come.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

builder

I can't find Nomura Tower. It is an medium wealth commercial office building, but I looked there, and there were no building like that.

RippleJet

builder

Thanks. Simcity 4 would be a more boring game if I hadn't downloaded the CAM, NAM, and the other mods. So, thanks :thumbsup:

frdrcklim

I think someone should separate the updates from the originals list. I have a hard time finding out what's new on the list... am confused (see %confuso) ... might end up downloading content I already have.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

RippleJet

Quote from: frdrcklim on May 31, 2008, 06:05:15 PM
I think someone should separate the updates from the originals list.

I'm having hard enough a time to keep up with adding every new CAMeLot.
I was actually 6 months behind schedule when I started to update the lists two weeks ago.

Now, they are up-to-date and include all CAMeLots on the LEX.
From now on I will do my best to add them right after they've been uploaded,
and update these lists with a red font, which should stay red for roughly a month.

In order to know if you've downloaded the lot before, that is something you can see in LEX.
If you've downloaded the lot before, it says "you have this one" in the search listing,
and e.g. "You have downloaded this 1 times ... last 2008/05/29" in the LEX entry window.

klaascornelis

This is so helpful to clean out the brown boxes  &apls

Thank you for this.

Greetings
KC

spectrumtech

WHOOHOO! &apls
I am not worthy, mighty RippleJet!
I just got every freakin' lot on the list...
THIS RULES!!!
Also hit a 1 GB Milestone...
Thanks for the great list and all the great content...
:)
:)
Pass on a smiley to everyone...

polishkidmz

So let me get this whole CAM thing straight.....

When I download and install the starter packs I need to also download the buildings and textures etc. said in the Readme and if I don't I will get these brown boxes?

So basically I need to download everything in the Readmes in order to make it all work correctly because I never downloaded any of them.

Or do they all already work. ()what()

Cut some slack I am coming into this late haha.

Thanks in advance.

*some of the building sites are in Japanese and I can't read it*

RippleJet

Quote from: polishkidmz on July 09, 2008, 11:32:02 AM
Cut some slack I am coming into this late haha.

Better late than never! :thumbsup:

There are several packages with lots that have been "camified",
meaning the capacities and above all the growth stages have been properly modded for the CAM.
In almost all these cases we are talking about buildings that have earlier been made and uploaded by the original creator.

In several cases the original creator has given us permission to upload the models as megapacks on the LEX.
In those cases you need to download those megapacks, and they are all listed as dependencies in he readme for the CAMeLots.

In such cases where he original creator did not want his models to be uploaded in megapacks,
we have instead provided links to the original upload where the model can be retrieved.

In all those cases, you only need the SC4Model file of the original upload.
You should not keep any SC4Lot files or SC4Desc files included in the original upload.

You also do not need to track the dependencies for these old uploads.
You only need the dependencies listed in the readme for the CAMeLots.

If you, after all, would find a brown box growing in your city, just query that box and write down the name of it.
Then check the lists on the first page of this thread and download the model file required.

Quote from: polishkidmz on July 09, 2008, 11:32:02 AM
*some of the building sites are in Japanese and I can't read it*

Some Japanese buildings have direct links to the model download on the first page in this thread.
Check those if you have problems finding the file on the Japanese site.
And don't be afraid to ask if you don't manage to locate a specific file.