• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

A couple questions and a bit of help requested...

Started by hconline, April 19, 2010, 10:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hconline

Well, really just one question and one help.

So, for my question... I see that there are forums for music, art, and recipes, but none for writers... Could we, maybe, add one for writers? I would love to have a place to have my writing reviewed and criticized (constructively, of course). I post it to my blog, but it's a small thing with next to no readers... and my friends on Facebook... well, not that many of them are great fans of reading. So, if there were a forum for writers here, it would be great.

As for the second thing, a bit random, if anybody could help me out with this Brickfish entry of mine, I'd appreciate it. Vote for the entry please!!! You get cookies! (lol, just kidding, sorry) I need the scholarship money for college apps this fall. Help me out with my entry!

Thanks
-HCOnline
Life is like a butterfly, ephemeral, yet beautiful beyond belief. -Me

thingfishs

Hi hconline,
I suggest creating such a forum/thread, it could be interesting; and if you're open to it, I'll certainly give you my two cents.  ;)

hconline

Well, I meant more like how there's an entire board dedicated to artists or music here. I think a board for writers would be great, but I don't have mod or admin privileges, which is why I'm posting this here.

thingfishs

well I'm for it (he said, gazing wistfully upon an unmoved frozen landscape)

tooheys

Hi hconline

jmouse (Joan) is the moderator for those particular threads. Can I suggest you send Joan a PM outlining what you have planned and and I'm sure your request will be given full consideration.

Cheers

Dave

hconline

Ok, that's great. I'll get to that eventually... silly me and my procrastination... I'm up finishing homework.