• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Nostalgy - Show us your old stuff, how you used to build...

Started by Rayden, February 25, 2007, 04:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfred.Jones

@ Rayden, I can see some evidence of Rochefort's old tutorials in your pictures! $%Grinno$%

These pictures bring back memories! Shows how far we've come!!

Sim City 4 Devotion

jaronamo70

Hmm... seeing as I am just starting to get back into SC4 after quite a hiatus, this might be what my cities end up looking like for a while  :P . O'well, gotta start somewhere....

rooker1

Any pics of SC4 are great pics.  Put them in here or start a MD.  I'm sure everyone would enjoy them

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

mightygoose

i found these on an old hard disk from 04-05, when i just discovered the online community. enjoy....

that region is all i played from when i bought the game to when i discovered ST.... mad eh.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Evillions8

MAH EYES!! ?=mad)= :'(  (jk :P)

Anyways, here's one of my old cities and that's is when I started CJing.  I'd shield your eyes if I were you, these are horrible. ;D

-----

MattyFo

So, much, repitition. ::)

This thread makes me so thankful that we have this community that has made this gae playable after all these years.

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

io_bg

Just found these pics which were taken more than two years ago.
The first one I posted here on SC4Devotion:

This below was my first attempt at building a natural growth city...

Not too bad I guess ;D ()stsfd()
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

threestooges

I figure enough time has gone by since the last post here that people probably have a fair bit of "how they used to build" laying about.

Oddly enough, I found this picture in a hard drive backup from April of 2011. It's one of my first attempts at making an airport.

spot

I made this in 2010 before I quit Simcity for 3 years.  Looks like I've always had a thing for highways. :)

Also some photos from my first MD back in 2006/2007 when I was still in highschool.

Terring7

Some of my first cities.

My first attempt for a city journal.

My first futuristic cities.

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.