• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kingdom of Movia and the Crown Dependency of Savoy // Nov 7, 2008 - Teaser

Started by CarmineHilton, April 25, 2008, 12:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 6!!

Fantastic "new" update there, CarmineHilton! Great work on the newespaper, too!
And the newest teaser is looking really good! Looks beautiful!!! :thumbsup:

Btw, congrats on 100 replies! &apls

woodb3kmaster

What a great-looking terminal! It's all the more impressive that you must have BATted it yourself. I can't wait to see the full update!

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

Dark_Jedi06

...this space to be filled soon...

CarmineHilton

Well, after a month of no updates, it's time to post something..
It's always a shocking moment when someone realises he lost all of his cities. Never thought it would happen to me, untill now....

None of my cities work anymore: New Hélia, Epinay, Malum, Asmara City, ... they're all gone!
But, after a month I got over it and that's why I'm here to announce my new project:

See you soon!
xo xo Carmine

bat

That isn't good that you lost your cities!!!
But looking forward to your new MD/city (Kingdom of Movia) at December...

porter66083

Ah.... I'd been wondering what had happened to your MD and the lack of updates....

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Also, that font type looks awful familiar :P

Jacob

You decide their fate...
Timbervale

"Ok class... this week we graduate from 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to 'Bazooka, Tear Gas, Butcher Knife'..." -derived from a Maki Murakami manga

Sheep49

For the last half of the day I was wondering about the word that best describes the whole situation, and I've finally found it: 'Ouch' ;)

But it's really sad that you lost all of your cities. ()sad() I know what it's like, so welcome to the club :P

But I'm not really nervous, because I know you'll build even better cities ;)

Thanks for this MD. Can't wait for your next one ;)
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

CasperVg

Ouch, that's indeed not good to hear, but I'm glad to hear that the most female guy at SC4D hasn't given up all hope, and is already planning a new MD. Have fun with it, and I'll be there to check it out for sure.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Sciurus

We must wait december to see your next project! Oh no! It's too long! :'(
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

CarmineHilton

Hii guys, thought it was time to post a small teaser, since December is still quite far away and I want to remeber all of you that I'm still working on it ;)
It's a collection of four pictures taken in the capital of the Kingdom of Movia, being Prades.

Enjoy! :satisfied:

Replies:
bat - Yes indeed.. But I took the opportunity to start all over again and become better than ever! ;) héhé XD
porter66083 - Haha, mes excuses =p But as said in the PM, I've been using it quite some time but yes, I noticed that you use it too :p
Sheep49 - Well, it had to happen someday =D Everybody will experience it once in his life, I'm sure of that... Hope you'll like my new MD :)
caspervg - Good one :p Everybody thinks I'm a girl, so yeah XD and I hope you'll like my new MD too, fellow Belgian x
sciurus54 - It's just one more month, and I'm sure you'll be sweet with this teaser for a while now =p

My goal is to start with an empty page 7, so that I can do a new Introduction first =)
So, if page 7 has been reached, please do not reply anymore.. thx!

xoxo Carmine

Simpson

The four little picture are really splendid, as well  &apls
My preferate is the second one
Fantastic work my friend  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

bat

These teaser pictures are looking really nice! Looking forward to more... :)

CabraBuitre

Oo... I see canals and relotting of great buildings... can't wait to see it!

Check out Abelfarei!

projectadam

Hoping that by doing the math that page 7 will not start until post 120 so I thought I would post something in the meantime. Carmine, what a fantastic MD this was and I cannot wait for the next one. This MD I felt really separated itself from others with the Newspapers, Breaking News and Fashion Shows!!! I know how much a lost region can hit the morale so just wanted to say that I am glad that you have new plans on the horizon and am sad that your current region went offline when I just read it for the first time now. Waiting for the next one to come out with much anticipation  ;)
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

Earth quake

Wow, excellent pic and great relotting.  &apls
I really like the first pic, go on this splendid work.

M4346

Ah, that looks really promising!  ;D

One more reason to look forward to December!  :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

art128

these pictures look awesome my friend, can't wait to see more of your city  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog