• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tropical Storm squalls over City

Started by HurricaneMod10, February 14, 2021, 08:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HurricaneMod10

Destructive Hurricanes Developing SC4!

Hurricanes bring trail of destruction ashore in many different ways with smaller debris just like a flying or windborne debris. When a hurricane makes landfall, it often produces a devastating of the storm.

A hurricane's high winds are destructive and may spawn tornadoes to be a one of the best destructive winds in SC4 with development phase.

HurricaneMod10

Destructive Hurricane Preview SC4!

It is just a trail of destruction everywhere across the parts of the region in Tegal with the most powerful and destructive tropical cyclone. The winds could exceeding up to 160mph as a Category 5 hurricane.

Catastrophic damage caused by the direct action of wind is the most damaging winds with spawn tornadoes and lightning strikes. Rubbles could cause more problems with the most damaging winds from hurricanes if not necessary.  &apls &apls &apls

:bnn: :bnn: :bnn:

HurricaneMod10

More Problems without Rubbles SC4!

The damage includes roof tiles being blown things off and blown through windows, walls crushed by winds and debris destroying everything but without rubbles should not be a necessary for Category 1 to 2 hurricanes just like that. &hlp &hlp  &hlp &hlp

HurricaneMod10

Preventing Rubbles Down from hurricane damage.

We are experienced many destructive buildings and houses causing within preventing rubbles, which could produced from hurricane damage in SC4. How could I be a preventing with rubbles down from the ground? It's annoying! Maybe the screen is shaking down the rubbles or not.  &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp

HurricaneMod10

Half Walls Nearing Without Rubbles Fix It!  &apls

Anticipated effects included, at the very latest damaging winds, the partial destruction of half of the well-constructed houses in the city, severe damage to most industrial buildings, rendering them inoperable, the "total destruction" and the creation of a massive winborne debris field of trees down, power poles down, cars, and collapsed buildings from the similar of Hurricane Katrina. 

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

AsimPika3172

Oh yeah! The real disaster ever! Just likes on other SimCity games. Keep moving forward!  :thumbsup:
I loves Sim City forever!

HurricaneMod10

Power Pole Downed from storm damage!

Hurricanes can cause widespread damage with power pole downed from storm damage.

&apls &apls &apls

HurricaneMod10

Quote from: HurricaneMod10 on July 21, 2021, 04:35:48 PM
More Problems without Rubbles SC4!

The damage includes roof tiles being blown things off and blown through windows, walls crushed by winds and debris destroying everything but without rubbles should not be a necessary for Category 1 to 2 hurricanes just like that. &hlp &hlp  &hlp &hlp

Why do I find the Screen Shake annoying every times with collapsed building in SC4? Should I turn the Screen Shake off without collapsed building in Effect Dir? So please let me know why I find the annoying with collapsed building down to the ground after the screen shake. If Yes!. Screen Shake should be a turned off without any problems. Thank you for your help.

HurricaneMod10

Quote from: AsimPika3172 on July 24, 2021, 06:15:18 PM
Oh yeah! The real disaster ever! Just likes on other SimCity games. Keep moving forward!  :thumbsup:

Thanks but I still having a trouble with effect dir and the destructive buildings was collapse downed onto the ground within many rubbles after the storm damage. I don't know why I do not have any experience with destructive effect dir without collapse buildings for Category 1-3 hurricanes. Anyone can helped.

HurricaneMod10

Wildfire Preview SC4!

Wildfires are unplanned fires that burn in natural areas like forests, grasslands or prairies. These dangerous fires spread quickly and can devastate wildfires and extreme heatwaves. For the most intense heat could cause fires with natural disasters in SC4.

&apls &apls &apls :bnn: :bnn: :bnn:

AsimPika3172

Cool! Then please make OPEN BURNING which made by someone just likes the real world. Also make HAZE after open burning or forest fire or wildfire was increased. See this picture!

Open Burning

Haze

If you can!  :popcorn:
I loves Sim City forever!

HurricaneMod10

Storm Damage SC4!

Category 1 hurricanes do not cause much damage and the destructive effect dir had been lots of weird rubbles in SC4. %confuso

&hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp &hlp

HurricaneMod10

Category 1 hurricane
Winds: 74-95mph
Strength: Weakest
Damage: Minimal

Category 1 hurricane is a dangerous storm that may likely to cause some damage to roofs, gutters and siding. A hurricane could bring some damage from topple trees and snap tree branches downed. Large branches of trees will snap and shallowly rooted trees maybe toppled. Extensive damage to power lines and poles may likely result in power outages with residential areas. No significant structural damage to buildings, can uproot trees, power lines downed and cause some flooding in coastal areas in association with category 1 hurricanes.

HurricaneMod10

Hurricane's Spiral Rainbands Fix SC4!   &apls

The storm had become better organized with spiral rainbands from hurricanes.

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls :bnn: :bnn: :bnn: :bnn:

HurricaneMod10

Wide Slow-Moving Storms! Narrow Fast-Moving Hurricanes SC4!  &apls

A wide slow-moving rainbands and narrow fast-moving rainbands had become better organize into a ring shape and move inward around the eye of the storm with 75mph winds as a Category 1 hurricane is the same of the match as a hurricane or tropical storm ever made.

&apls &apls &apls &apls ;D :D :D :D

HurricaneMod10

Category Four Hurricane SC4!  &apls

A new hurricane acted more like a large tornado in SC4. Hurricane Charley made landfall over the southwest coast of Florida near Cayo with 150mph winds as a Category 4 hurricane, cyclone or a super typhoon.

This storm had been much better than organized with one of the most amazing spiral rainbands from hurricanes are the slow-moving or even fastest moving wind blast storms on their owns.  &apls &apls &apls &apls  :D :D :D :D

HurricaneMod10

Tropical Storm SC4!  &apls

The winds blowing counterclockwise around the storm with exceed up to 60mph as a tropical storm in association with tropical rainstorms and squally weather but it will not cause much damage at all. Tropical storms could cause some damage to trees blew down and ripped out the power lines downed that all.  &apls &apls &apls :bnn: :bnn: :bnn:

HurricaneMod10

Category 1 Hurricane Preview SC4!

All hurricanes are tropical cyclones that pack a combination of blowing rain and strong winds in association with Category 1 hurricanes, excess up to 80mph, which creates poor visibility in SC4.

Enjoy!

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

fantozzi

This looks wet. I better create some rubber boat props. To be prepared.