• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW Regional Transport Map support thread

Started by jondor, August 02, 2010, 06:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

travismking

TiFlo

This is fantastic! Thanks a lot for your work on this  &apls

Paul 999

Crazy_Ivan80

that's one purrrdy-looking mod.
Especially like the working display of the transport networks.
It's a bit of shame though that it also doesn't display zoning.
but one can't have all i suppose.

in any cse: top notch work.  &apls

natespf

Quote from: jondor on August 07, 2010, 12:53:45 AM
Upon further testing, it turns out the population thing was a coincidence.  The actual trigger is whether you open any of the data views before saving the city.

If you do, the transport data view draws the car volume view first (All car networks) and the regular transport view on top (all networks except RHW).  If you don't, it draws the regular transport view first and overlays the car volume view on top.

Since most people will probably open at least one of the data views each time they play a city, it seems best to develop this mod in that direction.  The caveat is that if you forget to, all road networks will be rendered in the same color.

What are your thoughts?

p.s. Sorry for double post

Wow, that's all it is.  I have been trying to figure this out for a while, was thinking it was something I was doing wrong maybe with the starter pieces or something.  Each time I thought I figured it out it would come back again  :'(

I love this mod and it is quite helpful with city planning.  Now I have been making sure to check the Data Views each time and works like a charm   ;D

I know the mod was made a long time ago and this is an old thread.  But if I had a vote I would want the Road, AVE, One-way, and NWM all to be one color, and the Street to be a different color or fainter shade.  The diagonal glitch does not bother me so much.  Anyway great mod, much appreciated  :thumbsup: