• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

3 word story

Started by flame1396, June 13, 2007, 04:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

kbieniu7

... the supply closet filled with Magikarps and fresh cheese. That was then decided that a a bomb would destroy the Sinnoh and would help return it to Dialga and Palkia. The only problem was that Team Galactic stole the red chain and stole Uxie, Azlef, and Mesprit to make the Red Chain to take Ash and his whole bunch of Pokemon. However, he fell off a cliff with Pikachu, and did not care where Gible were because he hit Piplup with a bomb shaped Draco Meteor. Piplup Bubblebeamed him so Gible won't use his effective attack to make Piplup run away. He fell over and Draco Meteored Piplup. All Pokemon then turned torward the epic sight on the old bridge that led to the destruction of the dog's kennel in San Francisco. Then I awoke to the sound of my chicken and realized that I'm in Russia. So I immediately changed colour of my shirt to the Russian colors; All hail Russia. Then, Vladimir Putin suddenly collapsed onto the concrete path leading to Moscow. with his old 4Chan friends and Barack Obama. They gasped, fearing that an elephant would freeze to death in the tundra. The Siberians thought about it and made a giant frozen elephant to keep the other from being lonely. Soon, they unfroze the first elephant , then the second. But suddenly a British warcraft appeared and crashed into the frozen elephant while the second elephant did a poop on the concrete path. There also was a Japanese sushi vendor that didn't actually sell sushi. Instead, he sold missiles that can destroy North Korea, Iraq and Antarctica. However, the penguins striked back with pink , fluffy toy unicorns. "Ouch, that hurts!" said TV reporter Mike, who was just checking his email from President Sarkozy. Why he emailed was because he got stucked in the airport waiting for a train into town. He then went to the store  where they sell green carpets with flower patterns. "Can ...you please sell me a green flowers, please?" asked President Saakashvili who had been elected for his great presence during the
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

tag_one

MandelSoft

Kreplachistan in 1984.

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

daryl7478

puked on Saakashvili

MandelSoft

, he became very

Just noticed that something is missing from the summary:

Quote from: kbieniu7 on August 19, 2010, 09:51:36 AM
... He then went to the store where they sell green carpets with flower patterns. "Can you please sell me a green one with red flowers, please?" asked President Saakashvili ...

samerton

daryl7478

GDO29Anagram

<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

daryl7478

Hadrean2

the glass chandelier

MandelSoft

, worth $65,536, and

daryl7478

GDO29Anagram

a massive fine.

Uhh,...

Quote from: mrtnrln on August 21, 2010, 01:24:47 AM
, worth $65,536, and

Do numbers count...?  ???
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

MandelSoft

Too bad he

Yes, numbers count as one word.

EDIT: tag_one, your summary still misses:
Quote from: kbieniu7 on August 19, 2010, 09:51:36 AM
... He then went to the store where they sell green carpets with flower patterns. "Can you please sell me a green one with red flowers, please?" asked President Saakashvili ...

tag_one

didn't bring his

... the supply closet filled with Magikarps and fresh cheese. That was then decided that a a bomb would destroy the Sinnoh and would help return it to Dialga and Palkia. The only problem was that Team Galactic stole the red chain and stole Uxie, Azlef, and Mesprit to make the Red Chain to take Ash and his whole bunch of Pokemon. However, he fell off a cliff with Pikachu, and did not care where Gible were because he hit Piplup with a bomb shaped Draco Meteor. Piplup Bubblebeamed him so Gible won't use his effective attack to make Piplup run away. He fell over and Draco Meteored Piplup. All Pokemon then turned torward the epic sight on the old bridge that led to the destruction of the dog's kennel in San Francisco. Then I awoke to the sound of my chicken and realized that I'm in Russia. So I immediately changed colour of my shirt to the Russian colors; All hail Russia. Then, Vladimir Putin suddenly collapsed onto the concrete path leading to Moscow. with his old 4Chan friends and Barack Obama. They gasped, fearing that an elephant would freeze to death in the tundra. The Siberians thought about it and made a giant frozen elephant to keep the other from being lonely. Soon, they unfroze the first elephant , then the second. But suddenly a British warcraft appeared and crashed into the frozen elephant while the second elephant did a poop on the concrete path. There also was a Japanese sushi vendor that didn't actually sell sushi. Instead, he sold missiles that can destroy North Korea, Iraq and Antarctica. However, the penguins striked back with pink , fluffy toy unicorns. "Ouch, that hurts!" said TV reporter Mike, who was just checking his email from President Sarkozy. Why he emailed was because he got stucked in the airport waiting for a train into town. He then went to the store  where they sell green carpets with flower patterns. "Can ...you please sell me a green flowers, please?" asked President Saakashvili who had been elected for his great presence during the civil war in Kreplachistan in 1984. When his friend puked on Saakashvili, he became very impatient so he slapped the guy right behind him. The guy shot the glass chandelier , worth $65,536, and had to pay a massive fine. Too bad he didn't bring his

Edit: typo

daryl7478

^^ It's supposed to be didn't bring his.

Anyways,

wallet. He then

canyonjumper

I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

daryl7478