• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Recreating Bikini Bottom, Bassington, United States of Fishmerica

Started by kevinaj, September 01, 2009, 05:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinaj

NOTE!: This used to be the Rock Bottom thread, but I decided to do a more well known city, Bikini Bottom, home of SpongeBob SquarePants! But first I'm doing Downtown, and the Pineapple SpongeBobs in is far away, so don't dexpect to see his house or the rest now. As you can see, I tried to get a BAT that was the closest thing to the buildings you see in Bikini Bottom, so this explains the cylinder shaped buildings. Also you probably know there's a lot of those same buildings in town, so that explains why there are so many cylinder buildings :D.

As you can see, it's NOT finished &mmm. Once I finish downtown, I'll go make the rest of the city, including making SpongeBo's Pineapple, Squidwards Tiki, and Patrick's Rock, and more! The problem is that the BAT Tool won't install because it says, "SimCity 4 does not seem to be installed". It irritates me because it IS installed >:(. Please comment, it would be nice to hear your opinions  ;).
I love airplanes.

rooker1

Hahaha...this could be very funny.  Sponge Bob you say, where is his house? :D I look forward to more.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Albus of Garaway

Very cute idea! ;) You pulled it off pretty well, too!