• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathtopumpkins

I have my suspicions on the suprises, Alex.  ()stsfd() But I don't think I'm correct. Actually I think I do now! :P But I'm not telling. $%Grinno$% We'll see in a few days.
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

writingliberty

Just a curiosity...

I sorta like the fact that the on/off ramps try to auto-align when I'm placing them, except I haven't quite worked out how to 'force' the one I actually want... is there a trick to it?

And... why was it that they were done as combined, rather than seperate, pieces?

jmvl

Quote from: Tarkus on April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM
Version 3.0 is the next version in development.  It and all subsequent releases have no estimated date or timetable for release (though December 25 and January 1 are officially ruled out  ::)), and will be made available when they are ready.

So RHW Day will be today, January 1 2009. O, a happy new year everyone.

TheChosenOne

Quote from: Tarkus on December 31, 2008, 07:45:27 PM
Hehe . . . I think some folks put two and two together on the whole RHW FLUPs thing . . . that was indeed my train of thought.  But that's not part of the surprise feature list for Version 3.0 . . .

I don't think anyone's still figured out the surprise(s) yet, either.  I think you'll like what's in store.

:-[...Hehe...
*scratches mind in search for the surprise*
Worst enigma ever!
-TheChosenOne

metarvo

I'll say this.  January 2nd is fairly imminent right now.  No RHW for New Year's, but Alex promised us it wouldn't be today, so I'm not too disappointed.  I truly look forward to seeing that "surprise" that will be in 3.0.  ;)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

TEG24601

I'm just chomping at the bit to get to play around with RHW 3.0.  It is looking great.

TEG

j-dub

Hang in there. This is so, so close, not a set in stone time, but its functionality. I know the wait can make you go mad, but then again, the wait, knowing that there will always be new stuff will never end, whether this is out, or not. Although, this time the RHW did offer a lot more then when the MIS came out the very first time.

Nexis4Jersey

My brain is going to explode  :bomb: at the thought of the RHW 3.0 release , & all these new creations & uses for it   ?=mad)= ?=mad)=

A200

The residents of my beautiful sparkling metropolis *cough* crime ridden slum *cough* are waiting impatiently for the government to build them a proper motorway network  $%Grinno$% :D :angrymore:

Pat

It will happen folks!!! dont worry RHW day will come before we all know it!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

SpilltMilk

Alex, you're always getting closer! But let me ask you this: How far are we?  :satisfied:
Lacoste Levi*s Converse Nautica
<A HREF=http://www.userbars.com>

Graffitti Family Guy South Park Polo
These are a few of my favorite things!

A200

The distance from this point in time to "RHW Day" corresponds to them length of atomic time from your birthday to the day after tomorrow (a variable).

Aka, it will never be released.  $%Grinno$%

SpilltMilk

Ehh.  "$Deal"$ In an understandable language? please?
Lacoste Levi*s Converse Nautica
<A HREF=http://www.userbars.com>

Graffitti Family Guy South Park Polo
These are a few of my favorite things!

Andreas

Every two more days it will get one more day closer. Or something like that. ;)
Andreas

Blue Lightning

RHW day will be the day after the day before RHW day. (Woo! Circular reasoning!)
I just noticed there are going to be "B" MIS/RHW interfaces for all sizes. That will be useful for tight urban spaces.
I'm going into a delerium of what I can do with it when it comes out.
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

Patricius Maximus

sim_link

RHW 3.0 is looking great, Tarkus! :thumbsup:
Can't wait to get RHW-6C into action! It'll be great...

Great Job, keep it up,
-sim_link

Pat

LoL OK think of it this way, today is the day that the day is drawing closer to the day of the release  :D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie