• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

djvandrake
Wonderful.  Those groupings of little shops you have look so good in context with the surrounding development. Very small town feel and it works great.  The street bridge across the water is very nice too.
I'm confused though.    It looks like the arrows on your avenue are for left hand drive, but your cars and buses are driving on the right? Did I see that wrong?
Great update, and I'm looking forward to the next great mosaic.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, many thanks my friend!!! Yeah, the citizens of my cities drive in the wrong direction, huahuahua!!! I need fix this, but this is very difficult!!!

Battlecat
Awesome work as always.  The details in your shots never cease to amaze me!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Battlecat, many thanks my friend!!!

danielcote
Ok and wow fantastic rural setting I love it!
Thank you Daniel!!!
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=204
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=404
http://descargas.capitalsim.net/?sitio=csc&start=90
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=20233
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=4008
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=20210
Sorry, but I don´t have more the others links!!!

nedalezz
Master of the mosaic! Great update.
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

M4346
Whoa! I'm thoroughly impressed with what you've done here! Really amazing!
And so many details!
Thank you my friend!!!

danielcote

oh goody! Thanks I couldn't have asked for more its like christmas all over again.  :D

Tomas Neto

VALINHOS

Valinhos is a city with most of its constructions of low density. There are some manufacturing plants, trade in points sectorized of the city, and an ample system of public transport with trains and buses. There is a small airport, used as a school of aviation, it is surrounded by the progress of the city and two other airports within the city limits, and that serve the demand, and are free of neighboring buildings.

bat

Your pictures are really beautiful! Great work on that city! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bobbi

@Tomas Neto,
Good update.

Many updates has been past. I often see there're many place what the rail cross SAM-3, but you use road to cross the rail, not SAM-3. Maybe you know there's a issue of SAM-3. :)
Luckily, there's a patch of rail cross SAM-3 [linkie] ;)

Bobbi :thumbsup:

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

danielcote

djvandrake

Beautiful!  Your colors are so vibrant and rich.  &apls

Battlecat

Amazing work again!  This area transitions between urban and rural quite nicely! 

silentbreaker

Very nice town - I especially love the farms and the water tower in the middle of the mosaic . :thumbsup:

Yan077

very very beautiful pictures ! great work !  &apls

and congrats for the OSITM  :thumbsup:

Strategist01

Very nice work there my friend! And those are hi-rises I see :P  :thumbsup: &apls

Tomas Neto

Thank you my friends, thanks a lot!!! Bobbi, thank you for the link!!!
So, let´s go followed our visit to the city of Valinhos!!!

VALINHOS

The simple and quiet life, in the city of Valinhos, is changing with the arrival of progress, which runs around the region!
Clubs, condominiums and trade are beginning to settle in the city!
The price for this city is to lose a little of the peace and tranquility! Maybe a enormous price to pay!

ElPhantasmo69

Scarton

This is so good, it looks like a place I would like to live! :thumbsup: I don't think it lost that much peace and tranquility at all!  &apls

Nardo69

Wonderdul. Just breathtaking wonderful.

I just don't know if I would use Pegs roadside mod - it looks good in the countryside but ... not so dood within seddlement (of course this is my - middle-european - opinion). Nice rails, too - except those ugly Maxis - Y - Switches ....

What really took my attention is that avenue bridge over the river. Amazing. I just love it!

Take care!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

djvandrake

Another feast for the eyes.  I love your trees and how lush the landscape is next to the river.  No space is neglected and it looks wonderful.  Your colors are wonderful again.  I like that red brick street.  ;D

Bobbi

@Tomas Neto,
Look beautiful! I think it's a town. ;)

I'm wonder that you use left-hand-drive turning lanes(I know it from the avenue), but those cars is driving on the right!!!  :o ()what()

Bobbi :thumbsup:

danielcote

Oh joy it looks like a paradise up there, Its a mix of rural and urban and they must never get boared with all those facilities. and can you send me a link to those luxery condos at the top of the pic

Bobbi

Quote from: danielcote on August 12, 2009, 08:02:54 AM
Oh joy it looks like a paradise up there, Its a mix of rural and urban and they must never get boared with all those facilities. and can you send me a link to those luxery condos at the top of the pic
It's a SOMY's apartment. [linkie]
PS: I like helping people. :)

Bobbi

Battlecat

Another set of top quality work there!  That recreation area looks great! 

Someday I'd love to see a region shot.