• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silentbreaker

Again a very lovely and colorful update! The river with the bridge just looks great.  :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

ElPhantasmo69
Amazing work as usual!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, thank you my friend!!!

citycapitalizer
This is so good, it looks like a place I would like to live!  I don't think it lost that much peace and tranquility at all! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks, I agree with you, but, in the future, in this city, the progress will begin to upset everyone!!

Nardo69
Wonderdul. Just breathtaking wonderful.
I just don't know if I would use Pegs roadside mod - it looks good in the countryside but ... not so dood within seddlement
(of course this is my - middle-european - opinion). Nice rails, too - except those ugly Maxis - Y - Switches ....
What really took my attention is that avenue bridge over the river. Amazing. I just love it!
Take care!
Bernhard   
Thank you Bernhard, I´m very happy for you to appreciate my updates, my friend!!!

djvandrake
Another feast for the eyes.  I love your trees and how lush the landscape is next to the river. 
No space is neglected and it looks wonderful.  Your colors are wonderful again.  I like that red brick street. 
Thanks a lot my friend!!! I like that red brick street too!!!

Bobbi
@Tomas Neto,
Look beautiful! I think it's a town.
I'm wonder that you use left-hand-drive turning lanes(I know it from the avenue), but those cars is driving on the right!!!   
Bobbi
Hi Bobbi, thank you my friend!!! Yeah, Bobbi... the citizens of my cities drive in the wrong direction!!! I need to correct this!!!

danielcote
Oh joy it looks like a paradise up there, Its a mix of rural and urban and they must never get boared with all those facilities.
and can you send me a link to those luxery condos at the top of the pic
Thank you Daniel!!!

Bobbi
It's a SOMY's apartment.
PS: I like helping people.
Bobbi
Fantastic!!! Bobbi, thank you for this too!!!

Battlecat
Another set of top quality work there!  That recreation area looks great! 
Someday I'd love to see a region shot.
Thank you my friend!!! A region shot is possible soon..., maybe!!!

silentbreaker
Again a very lovely and colorful update! The river with the bridge just looks great. 
Many thanks my friend!!!

Scarton

Tomas Neto

citycapitalizer
Can't wait for the next update! 
Hahahaha ok, so..., let´s go to the next update!!!

VALINHOS

Despite the trade alliance of  the rural cities with the city of Vila Inglesa,
Valinhos secretly sends much of its agricultural production to the huge city of Galapagos.
What the leaders of Valinhos don´t know is that other cities are acting the same way!

GALÁPAGOS

Galapagos, this city, in the near future, will to cause a major impact in the region of Vale Paulista.

Scarton

That first mosaic of Valinhos is beautiful!

Battlecat

Wow, I just love that little trail along the road with the cows in the first mosaic.  Both are fantastic, you've really developed a unique style here!

projectadam

FANTASTIC UPDATE!!!

Both pictures are very well done and the thing that amazes me the most is they capture such different design elements. These are going to be two different pictures I will check out several times because it seems like I notice a new favorite part of them each time I look at them.

Keep up the great work.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

silentbreaker

Nice update! Your rural style is a real pleasure. :thumbsup: GALÁPAGOS is also quite beautiful although I think the big bridge there somehow looks weird.

Keep it up!

danielcote

I love in that City how the parks wind and flow between the stores, offices, houses and huge majestic skyscrapers with roads winding up endless hills. In other words it's beautiful!  :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

citycapitalizer
That first mosaic of Valinhos is beautiful!
Thank you my friend!!!

Battlecat
Wow, I just love that little trail along the road with the cows in the first mosaic.  Both are fantastic, you've really developed a unique style here! 
Battlecat, thank you!!!

projectadam
FANTASTIC UPDATE!!!
Both pictures are very well done and the thing that amazes me the most is they capture such different design elements.
These are going to be two different pictures I will check out several times because it seems like I notice a new favorite part of them each time I look at them.
Keep up the great work.
Wooowww, many thanks my friend!!!

silentbreaker
Nice update! Your rural style is a real pleasure.  GALÁPAGOS is also quite beautiful although I think the big bridge there somehow looks weird.
Keep it up!
Hi my friend, thanks a lot!!!

danielcote
I love in that City how the parks wind and flow between the stores, offices, houses and huge majestic skyscrapers with roads winding up endless hills.
In other words it's beautiful!
Thank you Daniel, many thanks my friend!!!

Bobbi

@Tomas Neto,
Beautiful :o
-----------------------
QuoteYeah, Bobbi... the citizens of my cities drive in the wrong direction!!! I need to correct this!!!
I think your game's language is drive on the right, but you use NAM LHD Plugins. So the cars drive in the wrong direction.
You can read this thread. [linkie]

-----------------------
Picture: http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq170/pifmania/VALINHOS/VALINHOS%2003/VALINHOS0058.jpg
There's something wrong of rail x SAM-3, maybe the patch didn't effect. ???

Bobbi :thumbsup:

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

meinhosen

Both of those mosiacs look outstanding.  My personal favorite is the first one- I think the farms and fences are great, and your use of ploppable water is stellar. 

Great work!
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

djvandrake

&apls

Wow!  I agree with Battlecat on that small path with the cows.  That looks fantastic.  :thumbsup:

There's so much to take in on your second mosaic.  I see you've taken a lot of care and effort into terraforming and making the slopes of your roads and rail realistic.  Very well done.  :thumbsup:  The lighted trees in the avenues are a nice touch too!

Always a joy to come here.   ;D

Tomas Neto

Bobbi
a) Tomas Neto, beautiful!
b) I think your game's language is drive on the right, but you use NAM LHD Plugins. So the cars drive in the wrong direction.
You can read this thread.
c) There's something wrong of rail x SAM-3, maybe the patch didn't effect.
a) Thank you my friend!!!
b) I´ll read!! Maybe this time I can fix this!!!Thank you again Bobbi!!!
c) Yeah, the patch didn't effect. I want to use more time, in this case, to discover and solve this problem.

meinhosen
Both of those mosiacs look outstanding. 
My personal favorite is the first one- I think the farms and fences are great, and your use of ploppable water is stellar. 
Great work!
Hi Meinhosen, Thanks for visiting my MD! I agree with you, because I also have a preference for rural towns!
I believe the work of create a rural landscape more challenger than to create an urban scene.

djvandrake
Wow!  I agree with Battlecat on that small path with the cows.  That looks fantastic. 
There's so much to take in on your second mosaic.  I see you've taken a lot of care and effort into terraforming and making the slopes of your roads and rail realistic.  Very well done.    The lighted trees in the avenues are a nice touch too!
Always a joy to come here.
Djvandrake, my friend, I am glad you enjoy my updates! Thank you! I think the same way that you!
Really interesting to see the differences between the mosaics, urban and rural, to visualize the difference of creation to each one of them!

danielcote

Wow too replies in a row thats wierd!?  ???

bat

Great work on these pictures of your wonderful city! Nice pictures! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

I was already excited just looking at the first mosaic and then.... BAM... another awesome one! Two great pictures in one update. This is definitely the place to go for mosaics that rock!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Tomas Neto

danielcote
Wow too replies in a row thats wierd!?  
()what()

bat
Great work on these pictures of your wonderful city! Nice pictures!
Thank you very much, Bat!!!  I´m happy in to please you with my cities, my friend!!!

Schulmanator
I was already excited just looking at the first mosaic and then.... BAM... another awesome one!
Two great pictures in one update. This is definitely the place to go for mosaics that rock!
Hi Bruce, nice see you here!!! Thanks a lot my friend!!!

danielcote

oh 3 reply boxes in a row what happend to the updates?  ()what()

Tomas Neto

Quote from: danielcote on August 15, 2009, 09:58:02 AM
oh 3 reply boxes in a row what happend to the updates?  ()what()
:D
Under the rules, I can only make updates to 48 in 48 hours ... is all right!  :thumbsup:
Then let´s go to a new update!  ;D