• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sumwonyuno

Nicely detailed mosaics as always!  &apls

Wow, that cliff in the second mosaic of the latest update sure is steep.  :o

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Battlecat

Another lovely mosaic!  Everything looks great, but as always your waterway really stands out!

danielcote

Nice work! I like the community near the top of the picture with the two identical JBSimion apartments!

BarbarossaS

Nice teaser! The rivershore detailing is one of the best I've seen around here and I LOVE that railbridge in the bottom!  :thumbsup:

-Stijn-

darraghf

Your work never ceases to amaze me.
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

calibanX

I'll bet there's great fishing in that lake! Your waterways never cease to amaze Tomas. I also like how you're placing the underbrush under and around your trees. Very realistic effect.

I hope you don't mind if I copy that technique my friend. Imitation is the highest form of flattery after all  :thumbsup:

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Earth quake

Excellen teaser and mosaic. &apls
This city looking really nice.

mi7chael

guy, excellent picture, your mosaic is fantastic. The city of Dracena is very beautiful. Good Job. Congratulations!

&apls &apls &apls

Nanami

Tomas Neto

Schulmanator
This is definitely the place to come for great mosaics!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend, very nice see you here again!!! Thank you!!!

danielcote
Wow that railway winds all over the place! Also  how many school buses does one small school need because I see 7!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, Daniel!!! I think that this school enclose a big area of the city, so... is need a lot of school buses!!! Thanks a lot my friend!!!

Earth quake
It's an impressive update tomas.
These mosaics are just splendid.
Thank you my friend!!!

scott1964
Everything looks great, very good job!
My friend, many thanks!!!

kwakelaar
Splendid mosaics with so much diversity and colour!
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

sumwonyuno
Nicely detailed mosaics as always! 
Wow, that cliff in the second mosaic of the latest update sure is steep.
Yeah, very steep!!! Thank you my freind!!!

Battlecat
Another lovely mosaic!  Everything looks great, but as always your waterway really stands out!
Thak you my friend!!!

danielcote
Nice work! I like the community near the top of the picture with the two identical JBSimion apartments!
Daniel, thank you my friend!!!

BarbarossaS
Nice teaser! The rivershore detailing is one of the best I've seen around here and I LOVE that railbridge in the bottom! 
-Stijn-
Stijn, thanks a lot my friend!!! Many thanks!!!

darraghf
Your work never ceases to amaze me.
Hi my friend, I'm very happy to have your visit again in my MD!!! Thank you!!!

calibanX
I'll bet there's great fishing in that lake! Your waterways never cease to amaze Tomas. I also like how you're placing the underbrush under and around your trees. Very realistic effect.
I hope you don't mind if I copy that technique my friend. Imitation is the highest form of flattery after all 
Take care.
Geoff
Hahaha, I think that some people fish there once in a while! Geoff, my friend, I will be immensely happy to see someone with such talent, such as you, using a technique similar to what I use! Thanks a lot my friend!!!

Earth quake
Excellen teaser and mosaic.
This city looking really nice.
Thank you again my friend!!! Thanks a lot!!!

mi7chael
guy, excellent picture, your mosaic is fantastic. The city of Dracena is very beautiful. Good Job. Congratulations!

mi7chael, Thank you my friend!!! Simcity Brasil na área, is great see you here again!!! You need open your MD on the SC4 Devotion, guy!!!

Nice teaser!
Thank you my friend!!!

VALINHOS

At the meeting which took place between the mayors, the leaders of the Galapagos, Vila Inglesa and Horizonte, was founded a union called GAVIHO, formed by the initial letters of the name of each city! The union Gaviho, makes trade agreement with Valinhos, very quickly!

DRACENA

Then, a trade agreement is also closed between the city of Dracena and the Gaviho union! Now the commercial battle in the Vale Paulista will gain a greater repercussion!

Battlecat

Just never going to get tired of these shots.  I love how the railways wind in and out of almost every shot.  It must be an incredibly complex railway network!

calibanX

Very nice. I particularly like the little path that winds through the woods in Dracena. It has a dark shrubbery lining the edges. Great stuff.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

djvandrake

Quote from: Battlecat on November 25, 2009, 01:00:23 PM
Just never going to get tired of these shots.  I love how the railways wind in and out of almost every shot.  It must be an incredibly complex railway network!

^^^ I couldn't agree with this more.  :thumbsup:

Beautiful work as always my friend.  Very enjoyable to see your creations.  &apls

BarbarossaS

Very beautiful once again Tomas! &apls &apls You've become a shining beacon of inspiration for me, your work is always so incredibly detailed!
I love the river in the first mosaic, that watermill is very well placed there. Where did you get that sportsfield in the top of the second
mosaic, don't think I've ever seen that before.

-Stijn-

danielcote

I love the forest and paths! the details with the grass and flowers around it is amazing! I also like that pier though I could never find it on STEX so if you can do you mind sending me a link? thanks.

Earth quake

A wonderfull mosaics. &apls
The lake is really nice and your paths are excellent.
This rural aera is simply splendid.

amapper

Great mosaics friend. I love all the detail you are able to put into this region.  &apls

Earth quake