• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

ecoba

Absolutely amazing work, my friend. I especially like the farm being harvested, and I also like the dense residential districts.

Great work here, Tomas. :)

Ethan

SeanSC4

canyonjumper

Great mosaic Tomas! I like the boulders, and the fields, they are very well done!

Your friend, 
                                Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

danielcote

Tomas Neto

Quote from: marsh on May 13, 2010, 07:26:56 PM
Where did you get that building with the bright orange roof? It looks very tropical  :P
Hi Marsh, excuse me my friend, but I didn't find this link!

Quote from: cubby420 on May 13, 2010, 07:51:10 PM
May I ask what that green roofed building with its own pond and various similar small cabins adjoined is? Its a really cool and I'd love to see it my cities.
Cubby, the name of the BAT is "CSX_HealthSpa, and the Link is here!!!

marsh

Quote from: Tomas Neto on May 31, 2010, 09:19:36 AM

Its all good man  :thumbsup:

That mosaic is great. It's amazing how much detail in it. Keep it up.  :thumbsup:

,marsh  :satisfied:

Tomas Neto

art128
Your mosaic are fantastic, Tomas, and this one is no exception ! I like how the farms are mixed with tall buildings, small houses and heavy transportation networks. I think in some spot you should use the NWM !
Take care,
Não posso esperar para ver a próxima atualização!
-Arthur.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend!!! É sempre uma grande alegria ter sua visita em meu MD, Arthur!!!

adroman
Wonderful, wonderful work!
All those farms, trees and houses look amazing   Infact, I can't spot a single thing out of place... it all looks wonderful!
Adrian.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adrian, my friend, thanks a lot!!!

canyonjumper
Tomas, another excellent display of your skills! A flawless representation of what SC4 is capable of! Great mosaic, my friend
Your friend,
Jordan
Hi Jordan, thank you, many thanks my friend!!!

Rady
Very good! I especially like the way you managed to hide the borders of your fields with trees! This is really very natural-lookin'!!
Thank you Rady, many thanks my friend!!!

jafmo
Very nice colours.
Excelente trabalho amigo.
Thank you!!! Fico muito feliz por você estar gostando das publicações meu amigo!! Te convido à continuar a acompanhar meu diário!!!

citymax
So beautiful, well done
Citymax, my friend, thanks a lot!!!

ecoba
Fantastic update, Tomas. Really beautiful way of showing us your city. Can't wait to see more.
Ethan
My friend Ethan, many thanks!!!

planetechef
great mosaic as always, it's me or each time, they look longer & longer     but anyway, i love it 
Hi my friend, thank you!!! Thanks a lot!!!

kalvar
As always, your work is exceptional, as he likes me Vale Paulista.
VC nao 'e o unico que sigue o trabalho de outro em dois forum. 
Kalvar, thank you!!! É sempre muito bom ter a sua visita aqui, meu amigo!!!

sumwonyuno
Oh, I've missed your mosaics! The excellent quality is still as I remember it!
Wow, my friend, thank you!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Awesome update again!
Thank you, many thanks my friend!!!

kwakelaar
Again it is a update like you can only find them here in Vale Paulista; colourful, filled with details and the use of bats not seen that often.
Nice work
Kwakelaar, my friend, many many thanks!!! Thanks a lot!!!

ecoba
Absolutely amazing work, my friend. I especially like the farm being harvested, and I also like the dense residential districts.
Great work here, Tomas.
Ethan
Hi Ethan, many thanks again my friend!!! Thank you!!!

SeanSC4
Amazing use of all the trees.
Thank you my friend!!! Many thanks!!!

canyonjumper
Great mosaic Tomas! I like the boulders, and the fields, they are very well done!
Your friend, 
Jordan
Thank you Jordan, many many thanks my friend!!!

danielcote
nice job!
Daniel, thank you!!! My friend, when you will update your MD again? I miss your updates!

Marsh
Quote from: Tomas Neto on Today at 10:19:36 AM

Its all good man 
That mosaic is great. It's amazing how much detail in it. Keep it up. 
marsh
Ok Marsh, and many many thanks my friend!!!

ANDRADINA

Some cities of the Vale Paulista live peacefully with theirs industries, therefore the factories are distant of the urban zone, separated by forests or to even by a rural zone. Andradina is an example of such situation, and the pollution that is generated by the industrial area is not going to arrive up to more developed area of the city, what backwards big benefits for the citizens. It is truth that the rural area of the city suffers a little with such pollution, but is a problem that stays easier resolve, since the rural area is less densely busy than an urban zone.

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

RickD

Very good Mosaic. I like the football arena. The train circle towards the end looks way too tight, though. ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

ecoba

Beautiful mosaic, Tomas. The greenbelt that seperates the city from the factories is really beautiful, and I love the slow transition to the downtown.

Ethan :)

djvandrake

Wonderful work as always Tomas my friend.  Always a joy to visit your MD.  &apls

sumwonyuno

Oh, wow!  Tractors on the farm fields!  I've never seen those before!  Also, that road going across the railroad tracks near the rail roundabout doesn't look safe...  $%Grinno$%

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Tomas Neto

io_bg
Great mosaic, Tomas!
Many thanks my friend, thank you!!!

RickD
Very good Mosaic. I like the football arena. The train circle towards the end looks way too tight, though.
Hi Rickd, thank you my friend!!! Yeah, a little tight!!!

ecoba
Beautiful mosaic, Tomas. The greenbelt that seperates the city from the factories is really beautiful, and I love the slow transition to the downtown.
Ethan
Ethan, my friend, thanks a lot, many thanks!!!

djvandrake
Wonderful work as always Tomas my friend.  Always a joy to visit your MD. 
Hi my friend, it's great see you again in my MD!!! Thanks a lot Djvandrake, many many thanks!!!

sumwonyuno
Oh, wow!  Tractors on the farm fields!  I've never seen those before!  Also, that road going across the railroad tracks near the rail roundabout doesn't look safe...
Huahuahua, really the life in the Vale Paulista isn't nothing safe...  I think!!! Thank you my friend!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALE PAULISTA

The Vale Paulista, in this month of June, complete a year. Really it was very good pass this period with everybody here, my friends, and I thank a lot all the support and affection with my MD. I thank also to the moderators of the site, that always gave big aid in the necessary hours. Then we go in search of more a year, with many rural cities and some surprises also!!! Thanks a lot to everybody!!!

DRACENA

A mosaic in the first part of the celebrations of anniversary of my MD.

marsh

RickD

Happy birthday, Vale Paulista!  :party:
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

kalvar

Muito boas seus ultimos murais, sempre gostei das areas rurais.

very nice your three latest updates, I really liked the valleys and the last Dela industries.

Tomas Neto

Quote from: kalvar on June 04, 2010, 07:31:41 AM
Muito boas seus ultimos murais, sempre gostei das areas rurais.

very nice your three latest updates, I really liked the valleys and the last Dela industries.
Huahuahua, obrigado Kalvar, mas faltou o feliz aniversário para o aniversariante!!!    :D

cubby420

Ah...superb updates my friend. I'm kinda bummed I've missed so many lately, but I'm back to enjoy them now...  ::) Great work as usual.

kalvar

happy birthday &hlp &hlp
eu que saiba o aniversario de vale paulista é no 30 de octubro. $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%