• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoba

:o Amazing, Tomas. This mosaic is one of the most beautiful ones you've ever presented to us, in my opinion, my friend. The photoshopping is so interesting, is it the edge detect on a smaller scale?

I hope that we can see some more of your beautiful cities soon, my friend.

Ethan :)

io_bg

Great work on the last few updates, I particularly like the farms in the Valente mosaic :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tomas Neto

ecoba
Amazing, Tomas. This mosaic is one of the most beautiful ones you've ever presented to us, in my opinion, my friend. The photoshopping is so interesting, is it the edge detect on a smaller scale?
I hope that we can see some more of your beautiful cities soon, my friend.
Ethan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Ethan, thanks a lot my friend, many many thanks!!!  I wish make a picture more enlarged, showing details of the city, but I can not because my computer crashes, because the city has many puglins ... But I'll keep trying because maybe I can do!!!

io_bg
Great work on the last few updates, I particularly like the farms in the Valente mosaic.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend, many thanks!!!

PIRASSUNUNGA

While some cities try to avoid new industries in their territory, the city of Pirassununga does the opposite, that is, try to attract industries, even though they are major polluters. Some sections of the city already has a large number of factories, and this number tends to be rapidly expanded.

ecoba

Beautiful, Tomas. What are as lovely as your cities, are the backstories that you have made up to go with them. The city is especially beautiful, in my mind, because of the small ditches that you presented to us.

Can't wait to see more Vale Paulista, my friend!  &apls

canyonjumper

Wow Tomas! Lovely mosaic! They're getting better and better!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

sumwonyuno

That was a really varied urban area in the mosaic!   :)

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

io_bg

Nice work, Tomas! I like the stadium! $%Grinno$% :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

djvandrake

Love that big industrial building.  Looks like a big factory.  :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

ecoba
Beautiful, Tomas. What are as lovely as your cities, are the backstories that you have made up to go with them. The city is especially beautiful, in my mind, because of the small ditches that you presented to us.
Can't wait to see more Vale Paulista, my friend! 
Ethan
Ethan, my friend, thank you!!! Many many thanks!!!

canyonjumper
Wow Tomas! Lovely mosaic! They're getting better and better!
-Jordan
Thanks a lot Jordan, many thanks my friend!!!

sumwonyuno
That was a really varied urban area in the mosaic!
Many thanks my friend!!!

io_bg
Nice work, Tomas! I like the stadium!
Thank you my friend!!!

djvandrake
Love that big industrial building.  Looks like a big factory.
Hi my friend!!! Thanks a lot!!!

PRUDENTE

Some cities in the Vale Paulista has no income source of industries, cattle breeding and not even agriculture, but, exclusively, of the tourism. They are cities that care more of the infrastructure to be possible to receive a large numbers of tourists.

Bobbi

Good update, and the canals look good. &apls

Renne

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

ecoba

Looks great, Tomas. I really do like the houses that line the street in this update, for some reason. The large amount of canals are very nice in this city, and makes it very much of an attraction for a tourist; I would go there!  :D

noahclem

Holy mosaic! I really like your use of cal-canals and SAM. Also nice work with your green spaces and cool sidewalk mod.

kalvar

very good updates, I like this marina.

Muito bom mesmo, vc sempre me sorprende.

planetechef

A other fantastic mosaic, well done, this one is huge  :o i love the park with the soccer field  :thumbsup:
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

art128

Nice Job with the canals Tomas ! Eu amo a aparência geral da tu cidade!

-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

RickD

Great mosaic, again! I like those canals. I can see why tourists like to go there.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Tomas Neto

jafmo

Excelentes updates amigo. Como sempre nos habituou. E deixo os meus parabéns, um pouco atrasados, pelo seu brilhante MD.  :thumbsup:

Please remember that this is an English speaking site and always include a translation, please.  Robin - Global Moderator.

rooker1

Fantastic mosaic Tomas. 
The boat docks looks great.  I would love to get a higher overall view....please.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

nbvc