• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

You call that a teaser? 
I'd call that some super mosaics and a fantastic update!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

samerton

Nice update!! I agree with rooker1 - brilliant mosaic! All of yours are =)

Schulmanator

If something that awesome is a teaser, the rest must be incredible!!!!!  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

canyonjumper

That's a teaser?? That's awesome! Where'd you get the canals by the farms?

Your friend,
                                 Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

MattyFo

Wow, normally closeup images are hard to master, but as always you nailed it! Great update my friend.

- Matt

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

Tomas Neto

io_bg
Great mosaics as always!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi my friend, thank you!!!

Delecto
Great pictures my friend!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

samerton
Great! I just came across this MD in the last update... but now this MD is one I'm going to keep my eye one! It's brilliant!
Wow..., many many thanks my friend!!!

Battlecat
Looking good!  Interesting effect with those new rocks, turned out quite nicely!
Thank you my friend!!!

MattyFo
That is one rocky River!!!  Fantastic mosaic!
My friend, many thanks!!!

kalvar
amigo meu, vc sempre me deixa de bocaberta cuando actualiza sua regiao.
sempre é um prazer ver seu trabalho.

I really like how you see this region, there is always something new that makes the viewer open mouth.
Hi Kalvar, thank you my friend!!! Muito obrigado meu amigo, suas visitas ao meu diário são sempre um grande presente!!!

ecoba
Wow ! Amazing, Tomas ! The trees in this city are really breathtaking, as is all of the flowers and of course the river. 
I really like the first building we see !
Ethan
Hi Ethan, many many thanks my friend!!! This building is a kind of Office Of President Republic Of Korea..., I don't have more the link, but I did localize a similar building, to you( http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=12213 )!!!

Terring7
This is the place to be. Fantastic job!
Thank you!!! Thanks a lot my friend!!!

cubby420
Very nice closeup mosaic. Fantastic work my friend!
My friend, many many thanks!!!

kodlovag
Very detailed images. I especially like the mosaic of the river. This image will be a reference for me how to use the individual plugin packs together to make a really realistic scene.
Wow my friend!!! I'm very happy because you liked my update!!! I hope that the next updates be able to provide, to you, good moments again!!!

rooker1
You call that a teaser? 
I'd call that some super mosaics and a fantastic update!
Robin
Hahaha, oh yeah... this teaser is big!!! Robin my friend, thanks a lot!!!

samerton
Nice update!! I agree with rooker1 - brilliant mosaic! All of yours are =)
Hi Samerton, thank you, many thanks my friend!!!

Schulmanator
If something that awesome is a teaser, the rest must be incredible!!!!!
Hahahaha, maybe!!! My friend, thank you!!! Muito obrigado!!!

canyonjumper
That's a teaser?? That's awesome! Where'd you get the canals by the farms?
Your friend,
Jordan
Jordan my friend, thanks a lot!!! I don't remember where I did the download of these channels, I believe that was in the simtropolis, I did search in my mess, but still I didn't find!!! If I can locate, I send you the link!!!

MattyFo
Wow, normally closeup images are hard to master, but as always you nailed it! Great update my friend.
Matt
Hi Matt, many many thanks my friend!!!

RIO PRETO

Unfortunately, not all cities, in the Vale Paulista, lives in harmony with the nature. Rio Preto, for example, pollutes the river that runs through the city, because the farms put products of farming in their waters, and the lumber mill and other companies also send a lot of pollution to the river. The result of this is that the river stay with its water muddy and dirty.

MattyFo

I didn't realise how long it's been since your last update  :o  Great update Tomas!!  But I should say that the river looks ine to me, in fact that is how all river look in my region  :D

- Matt

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

RickD

I was waiting for a new update and it was worth the wait. I like the power line in the top of the picture. It would look even better with grey pylons.
Looking forward to the next update. ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

kalvar

Gostei, ese ar de campo, vc o capta muito bem nas suas cidades.

I like this and stay cool this mosaic, Very Good

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Supertim12000

Oh my god! This is simply beautiful!
Can you tell me where you got that saw mill please?

canyonjumper

The Master of Mosaics is back. I missed your excellent scenes.

Your friend,
                                 Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

ecoba

Wonderful, Tomas !

Your work never ceases to amaze me, my friend. Your natural landscapes are certainly some of the best I've ever seen, and of course, your industry isn't bad either !  ;)

Ethan

kodlovag

Visit my MD, welcome to Archipelago

bat

This is a so beautiful rural area! Fantastic work on this mosaic!! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more great work... ;)

samerton

Surely that's real life..? It's brilliant!

marsh

Amazing rural scene there! Brilliant work!

,marsh  :thumbsup:

kwakelaar

Nice mosaic, and great to see some bats that are hardly used by other city builders.