• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsh

Looks awesome! I've never seen a rock mod as strange as that used before, and you make it look amazing! Also Whales sidewalk mod looks great in your city. (I'm pretty sure thats it :P ) The marina through the entire mosaic looks awsome and the whole thing looks so green.  ;D

,marsh  :thumbsup:

cubby420

Ah, a very refreshing update. A beautiful place that looks like a load of fun as well.

penguin007

Great coastal scene there!! I love the rock mod you have used!!

Will

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

djvandrake

Wow.  I really like Taruma.  You made the best of some challenging terrain.  I really like all the marinas and that aquarium buidling (I thing that's what it is) looks really neat.  &apls

samerton

Well.. wow.. that's just.. purely.... astonishing..  :o
Brilliant...!  &apls

kwakelaar

A lot of small harbours in that last mosaic teaser, nice work.

Tomas Neto

MattyFo
I didn't realise how long it's been since your last update. Great update Tomas!!  But I should say that the river looks ine to me, in fact that is how all river look in my region. 
Matt
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Matt, thank you!!! It's cool that you enjoy using this kind of river in your region!!!

RickD
I was waiting for a new update and it was worth the wait. I like the power line in the top of the picture. It would look even better with grey pylons.
Looking forward to the next update.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks Rickd!!! Indeed, the grey pylons give more realism to the landscape!!!

Terring7
Great mosaic.
Thanks a lot Terring7!!!

kalvar
Gostei, ese ar de campo, vc o capta muito bem nas suas cidades.
I like this and stay cool this mosaic, Very Good.
Thank you Kalvar!!! E se prepare porque vem mais mosaicos aqui no meu diário, fico na expectativa de você gostar do que virá!!!

kelis
Great job !
Thak you Kelis!!!

Supertim12000
Oh my god! This is simply beautiful!
Can you tell me where you got that saw mill please?
Supertim, thank you, thanks a lot!!! Link of the saw mill!!!

canyonjumper
The Master of Mosaics is back. I missed your excellent scenes.
Your friend,
Jordan
Hi Jordan, many many thanks!!! Thanks a lot my friend!!! Link of the canals!!!

ecoba
Wonderful, Tomas!
Your work never ceases to amaze me, my friend. Your natural landscapes are certainly some of the best I've ever seen, and of course, your industry isn't bad either! 
Ethan
Wow..., Ethan, thank you, many many thanks!!!

kodlovag
Great update, again.
Thank you Kodlovag!!!

bat
This is a so beautiful rural area! Fantastic work on this mosaic!!
Looking forward to more great work...
Thanks a lot, bat!!! Many thanks!!!

samerton
Surely that's real life..? It's brilliant!
Hi samerton, thank you!!! I'm very glad that you enjoyed the update, my friend!!!

marsh
Amazing rural scene there! Brilliant work!
,marsh
Thanks a lot Marsh!!! Many thanks!!!

kwakelaar
Nice mosaic, and great to see some bats that are hardly used by other city builders.
Thank you kwakelaar, and you're right, there are many bats, that are very cool, and small quantity of "mayors" be accustomed to use those bats in cities.

marsh
Looks awesome! I've never seen a rock mod as strange as that used before, and you make it look amazing! Also Whales sidewalk mod looks great in your city. (I'm pretty sure thats it  ) The marina through the entire mosaic looks awsome and the whole thing looks so green. 
,marsh
Marsh, thank you!!! Hahaha..., I agree, this mod is strange!!!

cubby420
Ah, a very refreshing update. A beautiful place that looks like a load of fun as well.
Thank you cubby, thanks a lot!!!

penguin007
Great coastal scene there!! I love the rock mod you have used!!
Will
Will, many thanks!!! Yeah..., I like this rock mod too!!! I intend to locate the link of this mod for put here in my MD, for all friends to use also!!!

Schulmanator
Wow! Sure looks awesome!
Hi Shulmanator, many thanks!!!

djvandrake
Wow.  I really like Taruma.  You made the best of some challenging terrain.  I really like all the marinas and that aquarium buidling (I thing that's what it is) looks really neat.
Thank you, many thanks!!! Djvandrake, is great see you here once again , my friend!!! The building that is an aquarium? Which of them would be this building, my friend?

samerton
Well.. wow.. that's just.. purely.... astonishing.. 
Brilliant...!
Samerton, many many thanks!!! Thanks a lot!!!

kwakelaar
A lot of small harbours in that last mosaic teaser, nice work.
Thank you Kwakelaar, many thanks!!!

LINS

Tarumã (the city of the last teaser) and Lins are cities that, unlike what it happens in Rio Preto, they take care well of the rivers, lakes, sea and forests that exist inside of the city. The population of Tarumã and Lins are who more it profits with such situation, because they can take advantage the leisure areas,  widely.

LINS

In Lins was built a complex of water handling and sewerage system, that is not very big, but attends perfectly the city.

Battlecat

canyonjumper

Your mosaics always make me stop and take in every detail. These two are no exception. Congratulations on having a simply amazing MD!

Your friend,
                                                Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

samerton

:o Absolutely outstanding. Great work..!  &apls

nbvc

sumwonyuno

Heh, I just looked through and enjoyed several pages of mosaics!  It is always great to see the mosaics that set the standard!   ;)

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

nedalezz

Lots of greenery, your last mosaic looks great :) I love how each mosaic is substantially different than the last.

kalvar

I liked the mosaic Taruma and Lins, is very well made and detailed.

Como sempre, suas cidades sao obras de artes, sempre deixandome de baca aberta.
sigue assim amigo.

marsh

Looks great! Large diversity of architecture you have chosen.  ;D

,marsh  :thumbsup:

kwakelaar

Such a great variety of buildings and different features here, nice to see you are putting so many bats to good use.

Tomas Neto

cubby420

Fantastic teaser! Great use of Cal's stone canals. Where can I get that wonderful church?