• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yan077

wow, I particulary like your last mosaic, great job as always Tomas  :thumbsup:

samerton

calibanX

I love Prudente Tomas. The rocks in Lins are awesome! Great mosaics as always.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

kalvar

that reflects this city's quiet, it is seen that lives up to its name.

is nice, good job.

A cidade ta muito boa, como sempre, uma gran actualizaçao a sua, muito boa. &apls &apls

djvandrake

Beautiful work Tomas.   &apls  I love the forested areas you always seem to do so nicely.

To answer an old question....

Wow.  I really like Taruma.  You made the best of some challenging terrain.  I really like all the marinas and that aquarium buidling (I thing that's what it is) looks really neat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, many thanks!!! Djvandrake, is great see you here once again , my friend!!! The building that is an aquarium? Which of them would be this building, my friend?

I was referring to the building on the left, but now that I look at it again that's a swimming pool at a nice looking condo or hotel.   ;D

I always enjoy stopping in here for a avisit.

bat

This is looking so beautiful!!!!
Awesome work! :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Quote from: djvandrake on October 21, 2010, 12:19:58 PM

To answer an old question....

I was referring to the building on the left, but now that I look at it again that's a swimming pool at a nice looking condo or hotel.   ;D

I always enjoy stopping in here for a avisit.

Hello my friend!!! Now I know about which building you were referring!!!  :D

Link here!!!

Hi everybody!!! Excuse me for being missing of the SC4 Devotion!!! I will be returning soon!!!
   &hlp

Tomas Neto

Battlecat
Fantastic as always!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend!!!

canyonjumper
Your mosaics always make me stop and take in every detail. These two are no exception. Congratulations on having a simply amazing MD!
Your friend,
Jordan
Hi Jordan, many thanks my friend!!!

samerton
Absolutely outstanding. Great work..! 
Many thanks Samerton!!! Thank you my friend!!!

nbvc
Great mosaics.
Thank you my friend!!!

sumwonyuno
Heh, I just looked through and enjoyed several pages of mosaics!  It is always great to see the mosaics that set the standard!
Sumwonyuno, I always get happy with your visits to my MD, my friend!!! Thank you!!

nedalezz
Lots of greenery, your last mosaic looks great  I love how each mosaic is substantially different than the last.
Nedalezz, my friend, thank you!!! To do each mosaic different than the last make the MD more dynamic, in spite of some visitors of the MD don't like this way. In my opinion, I think that stays much better like this, and I stay happy because you also like this way.

kalvar
I liked the mosaic Taruma and Lins, is very well made and detailed.

Como sempre, suas cidades sao obras de artes, sempre deixandome de baca aberta.
sigue assim amigo.
Kalvar, my friend, thank you!!! Eu também adoro suas cidades, Kalvar!!! Fico imensamente feliz por você continuar com o seu fantástico MD, aqui no SC4 Devotion!!!

marsh
Looks great! Large diversity of architecture you have chosen. 
,marsh
Oh yeah, Marsh..., diversity of architecture is somewhat important for do not leave the very monotonous cities, but gives a very big work!!! Thank you my friend!!!

kwakelaar
Such a great variety of buildings and different features here, nice to see you are putting so many bats to good use.
Wow..., many thanks Kwakelaar, thanks a lot my friend!!!

cubby420
Fantastic teaser! Great use of Cal's stone canals. Where can I get that wonderful church?
Hi Cubby, many thanks my friend!!! Link of the church, here!!!

Yan077
wow, I particulary like your last mosaic, great job as always Tomas.
Thanks a lot Yan!!! Thank you my friend!!!

samerton
Wow, great mosaic!
Hi Samerton!!! Thank you my friend!!!

calibanX
I love Prudente Tomas. The rocks in Lins are awesome! Great mosaics as always.
Geoff
Geoff, my friend, thank you!!! Thanks a lot!!!

kalvar
that reflects this city's quiet, it is seen that lives up to its name.
is nice, good job.

A cidade ta muito boa, como sempre, uma gran actualizaçao a sua, muito boa
Kalvar, thank you again my friend!!! Sempre fico super feliz com suas visitas ao meu MD, meu amigo!!!

djvandrake
Beautiful work Tomas. I love the forested areas you always seem to do so nicely.
I was referring to the building on the left, but now that I look at it again that's a swimming pool at a nice looking condo or hotel.   
I always enjoy stopping in here for a visit.
Many many thanks my friend!!! It's always fantastic receive the visit of a big friend on my MD!!! Link of the hotel, here!!!

bat
This is looking so beautiful!!!!
Awesome work!
Hi Bat!!! Many many thanks my friend!!!

PRUDENTE

Prudent it is a city that privileges the culture and the entertainment, even not being a large-scale city. Beside residential neighborhoods, of medium housing density, we be able to see theaters, museums and pavilions of expositions.

ecoba

Wow ! Very nice update, Tomas !

I like how the city blends together with the waterways and the trees, very natural and stunning. :)

Ethan

rooker1

Great update and very nice looking city.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

RickD

Great to see a new update. The footpath along the shore with the autumn trees in the middle of the mosaic is very nice. I'd like to take a walk there. ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

marsh

Awesome. At the end of the mosaic, I love how those different trees blend together. To me it gives the feeling that I'm on a hill looking over the city. But I may just be weird like that.  :P

,marsh  :thumbsup:

art128

Nice city you got there Tomas !

Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

djvandrake

Many thanks for the link my friend.  :thumbsup:

This is another great update.  I am always so impressed by the sheer variety that I see in your cities.  You have so many different trees, buildings, and features that there's always plenty of visual interest.  Bravo.  &apls

Schulmanator

Delightful! Wish I was out on the water enjoying the scenery there :)
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

kwakelaar

Tomas Neto

nbvc

samerton

Wow! The best mosaics I've ever seen!  &apls

io_bg

And this is only a teaser... :o Fantastic work as always! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November