• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott1964

bat

All your mosaics are fantastic! Awesome work on them. :thumbsup:

Girafe

Photoshopping is really good, looks like a comics  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Schulmanator

Your mosaics are always awesome!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

calibanX

Great mosaics as always Tomas. I love the logging scene in Valinhos in particular.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Tomas Neto

io_bg, Battlecat, marsh, scott1964, bat, Schulmanator, calibanX.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot my friends!!! Many many thanks!!!

Girafe
Photoshopping is really good, looks like a comics.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend!!! Yeah..., Exactly!!! The intention is to try to make the scenery, of the city, being equal the comics!!!

RIO PRETO

In the town of Rio Preto, after a great mobilization of the local population, the mayor has adopted a plan to combat the pollution, seeking a healthy life for the citizens, as good as other cities in the region. The progress of the city was not left out of this plan, despite the need for healthier living, because Rio Preto is still a small city in full development.

nbvc

penguin007

Nice mosaic I love the sidewalk mod used there where did you get it?

Will

Tomas Neto

Quote from: penguin007 on December 04, 2010, 10:24:35 AM
Nice mosaic I love the sidewalk mod used there where did you get it?

Will

Hmmm ... I don't know how I did get this type of pavement, my friend!!! I used this mod by long time, http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=14620, and during this period, I did put a lot of files on my puglins folder!!! So after a long time, I decided to stop the use of this mod, and to my amazement, when I removed the mod of my puglin folder, instead of the normal sidewalk, appeared this mod. But it would be interesting if someone could help us by saying what kind of mod is this, and where we can get it!!!

nedalezz

Another fantastic update from the king of mosaics!! I like the effect you made with photoshop, I felt as if the mosaic was alive :)

Tomas Neto

nbvc, penguin007, nedalezz.
Thank you my friends, thanks a lot!!!

LINS

The mayor of Rio Preto, jointly with his team, visited some cities, for learn with the experiences made in others places. It visited, for example, the city of Lins, that grew and developed without to pollute the river of the city.

ecoba

Very nice, Tomas ! I really like the river in this city, it is too beautiful ! :)

Ethan

noahclem

Beautiful update  &apls

I really like the river and forests as well! The brick streets and sidewalks (wherever they came from  ;) ) look very nice and the town blends in seamlessly with the nature in the area.

penguin007

Awesome mosaic again. I love the river and the use of the SAM is great. Shame about not knowing where the sidewalk is.

Will

eldaldo

You make such wonderful mosaics!  somehow you take pictures that flow seamlessly yet also they contain multiple little scenes of interest from your city.  I really like your journal!

canyonjumper

Awesome couple of updates Tomas! Love the river and the photoshopping is excellent!

Your friend,
                                        Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

art128

I like the effect you used in these mosaics, Tomas ! The city is alswo wonderful with that river!

Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

Quote from: penguin007 on December 07, 2010, 07:46:06 AM
Shame about not knowing where the sidewalk is.

Will

Hi Will!!! I intend to keep searching, it's also important for me to know from where is this kind of pavement!!!  :thumbsup:
But I'm still hopeful that someone can help us!!!   :)

Tomas Neto

LINS

Teaser

djvandrake

Very nice teaser!  I really like that greenhouse lot.

I've missed a few updates and my apologies.  Every one of them is very impressive.  I really enjoy how green you make your cities with a wide variety of trees and textures and terrain.  You make them look like such an appealing place to live.