• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Beautiful neighborhood! I have a feeling I couldn't afford to live there   :'(

Look forward to seeing the rest of the area!

Tomas Neto

ecoba
Very nice, Tomas ! I really like the river in this city, it is too beautiful!
Ethan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot Ethan, thank you my friend!!!

noahclem
Beautiful update.   
I really like the river and forests as well! The brick streets and sidewalks (wherever they came from) look very nice and the town blends in seamlessly with the nature in the area.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, many thanks my friend!!!

penguin007
Awesome mosaic again. I love the river and the use of the SAM is great. Shame about not knowing where the sidewalk is.
Will
Hi Will, thanks a lot my friend!!! I intend to keep searching, it's also important for me to know from where is this kind of pavement!!! 
But I'm still hopeful that someone can help us!!!

eldaldo
You make such wonderful mosaics! somehow you take pictures that flow seamlessly yet also they contain multiple little scenes of interest from your city.  I really like your journal!
Thank you my friend, thanks a lot!!!

canyonjumper
Awesome couple of updates Tomas! Love the river and the photoshopping is excellent!
Your friend,
Jordan
Hi Jordan, many many thanks my friend!!!

art128
I like the effect you used in these mosaics, Tomas ! The city is alswo wonderful with that river!
Take care,
-Arthur.
Thank you Arthur, obrigado meu amigo!!!

djvandrake
Very nice teaser!  I really like that greenhouse lot.
I've missed a few updates and my apologies. Every one of them is very impressive.  I really enjoy how green you make your cities with a wide variety of trees and textures and terrain.  You make them look like such an appealing place to live.
Djvandrake, is great see you here!!! Many many thanks my friend, thanks a lot!!!

noahclem
Beautiful neighborhood! I have a feeling I couldn't afford to live there   
Look forward to seeing the rest of the area!
Thank you again my friend, Thanks a lot!!!

LINS

The city of Lins was a great learning experience to the mayor of Rio Preto, which went on several places of the city, noting the large urban solutions held in the city.

LINS

The mayor noticed the fact of to exist a lot of plazas, and several very arboreous areas. Even with some high buildings, the natural forest of the area was not affected.

scott1964

:o :o :o :o Nice update. Where did you get the greenhouses?

canyonjumper

Great update Tomas! I love the residential streets, they look very much like the ones here in Vancouver ;D

Your friend,
                                    Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Battlecat

Tomas Neto

scott1964, canyonjumper, Battlecat.
Many many thanks my friends, thanks a lot!!!

PARDINHO

Another city that also attracted the attention of the mayor of Rio Preto was Pardinho, that is utilized of alternative ways of obtainment of energy, for example, as take advantage of the force of the winds. The channels of irrigation of the farmings also interests very to the mayor.

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Lilith

I'm always very impressed by the images of your diary.

The attention to detail makes the difference compared to other, this has always been my favorite.

Few players create the city so detailed and beautiful as you do.

I love every home, garden, river that make up your beautiful cities.

Congratulations! &apls &apls

nbvc

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

art128

Actually, that is a quite fine update, meu amigo.. Although, i'm not really fan of the big green space near the train station, if you fill it with some trails or something like that i'll be for sure better.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Very nice work as always :) However I'll have to agree that the space around the train station is quite empty. Also, the wind turbines are too close to each other.
By the way, can we have some broader views of your cities or maybe even a region shot? ::)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tomas Neto

Quote from: io_bg on December 19, 2010, 08:50:21 AM
By the way, can we have some broader views of your cities or maybe even a region shot? ::)

Vale Paulista, region shot:

RickD

Great to see a region shot. Looks very good.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Battlecat

Your most recent update looks amazing and it's great to finally see a region shot!  Looks like a busy place!

marsh

Looks as if someone doesn't know how to navigate aircraft.

ecoba

Continually gorgeous here, Tomas !

I like the blend of the architectural styles and the contrast between urban and rural in this city of Pardinho, and that it also gives it great character and beauty.

The region shot is also quite beautiful and intricate.

Ethan :)

canyonjumper

Awesome Tomas! I love the last mosaic, the canals especially! And a region shot! Wonderful work!

Your friend,
                                  Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

twist2172

I have gone through almost all of your updates since you started this mayor diary, and i am stunned.  Amazing work here buddy.  I have so much inspiration from this particular mayor diary.  Keep up the fantastic work!

- twist2172