• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Skimbo
WOW, theese are great mosaiques!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Skimbo, thank you my friend!!!

Lilith
I'm always very impressed by the images of your diary.
The attention to detail makes the difference compared to other, this has always been my favorite.
Few players create the city so detailed and beautiful as you do.
I love every home, garden, river that make up your beautiful cities.
Congratulations
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow Lilith, thank you very much my friend!!! It's a great honor for me to have your comment on my MD! I admire your work a lot!

nbvc
Great mosaic.
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

Terring7
Pretty nice.
My friend, thank you!!!

art128
Actually, that is a quite fine update, meu amigo.. Although, i'm not really fan of the big green space near the train station, if you fill it with some trails or something like that i'll be for sure better.
Arthur, my friend, thanks a lot!!! I agree with you!!! I should have carried out some kind of esthetic effect, on this part of the city, but I thought that the empty one would go to become a break-even point, for the big number of plugins that I put in the city. But didn't happen of this way.
Meu amigo fico super feliz com suas análises, que sempre são visando uma melhora considerável em meu diário, e também nos diários dos nossos outros amigos. Esteja sempre à vontade por aqui, Arthur..., sinta-se em casa meu amigo!!!

io_bg
Very nice work as always  However I'll have to agree that the space around the train station is quite empty. Also, the wind turbines are too close to each other.
By the way, can we have some broader views of your cities or maybe even a region shot?
Thank you my friend!!! Which the correct distance among the wind turbines?

RickD
Great to see a region shot. Looks very good.
Hi Rickd, Many thanks my friend!!!

Battlecat
Your most recent update looks amazing and it's great to finally see a region shot!  Looks like a busy place!
Thank you my friend!!!

marsh
Looks as if someone doesn't know how to navigate aircraft.
Hahahaha, I think that don't have pilots!!!

ecoba
Continually gorgeous here, Tomas !
I like the blend of the architectural styles and the contrast between urban and rural in this city of Pardinho, and that it also gives it great character and beauty.
The region shot is also quite beautiful and intricate.
Ethan
Ethan, my friend, thanks a lot!!! Many many thanks!!!

canyonjumper
Awesome Tomas! I love the last mosaic, the canals especially! And a region shot! Wonderful work!
Your friend,
Jordan
Hi Jordan, Thank you my friend, thanks a lot!!! Yeah..., I adore to use this kind of canals in the rural areas!!! They are perfects for that!!!

twist2172
I have gone through almost all of your updates since you started this mayor diary, and i am stunned.  Amazing work here buddy.  I have so much inspiration from this particular mayor diary. Keep up the fantastic work!
- twist2172
Hi my friend!!! Many many thanks!!! I'm very happy with your comment, and I hope to continue to make cities that may please you, my friend!!! Thank you very much!!!

scott1964
Thank you.
Ok my friend!!!

HORIZONTE

A good example of environmental control is the city of Horizonte, after which the claiming of population against the increase of industry within the municipality, the city hall opted for a more rigid control, keeping in the city only industries that followed the plan of environmental control. And to to complete the environmental control, the urban area, in the city, is separated from the industries through the countryside.

marsh

Love that canal as well as the little "walls" of trees you made in that residential neighborhood.

,marsh  :thumbsup:

noahclem

I love the environmental planning in your cities and the trees, creeks, and overall feel of Horizonte! Well done  &apls

ecoba

I really like the industry towers at the top of Horizonte (the ones with blue and red on them); as well as the beauty of the homes throughout the city and the hedges seperating them all.

Your work with the flora along the river is also very well donw ! :)

Ethan

Tomas Neto

Quote from: ecoba on December 22, 2010, 06:07:50 AM
I really like the industry towers at the top of Horizonte (the ones with blue and red on them)...
I like very much, too!!! And the link is here!!!

Tomas Neto

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I wish to all friends who visit me here in my MD, happy new year with peace, health and joy!!! And more a mosaic of the city of Pardinho, to celebrate, all together, the end of another year!!!

Ciuu96

Beautiful update, I just love the peaceful atmosphere in your pictures! And happy new year to you too!  :)
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

noahclem

Wow, amazing update Tomas!  &apls

I just love those red-tinted cliffs! Beautiful mod, can I ask what you use or how you got it to look that way? Very nice-looking airport and nice railway too! Do you have some kind of weath-texture-less mod for your rails? It seems like even when there are lots next to the rails you can see through to the natural look of your terrain mod. Happy New Year to you as well  ;)

nbvc

samerton

Brilliant! Each and every one of your towns are amazing and very realistic.  &apls

Terring7

An another one cool mosaic :thumbsup:. I really like your airport, it gives me some ideas about mine. Happy new year and don't stop to impress us :) &apls
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Aaron Graham

Wow!!! every picture is beauitful. :thumbsup:
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

marsh

Is it me or is this one wider than your other mosaics?  :P

Great work once again!

scott1964

Quote from: marsh on December 28, 2010, 01:59:56 AM
Is it me or is this one wider than your other mosaics?  :P

Great work once again!

Just your imagination  :P $%Grinno$%

Nich

Hello my friend Tomas Neto!
Happy New Year.
In my opinion, this year your CJ was de best.
Congratulations!
Nich

Tomas Neto

marsh
Love that canal as well as the little "walls" of trees you made in that residential neighborhood.
,marsh
Hi Marsh, thanks a lot my friend!!!

noahclem
I love the environmental planning in your cities and the trees, creeks, and overall feel of Horizonte! Well done.
Thank you, many thanks my friend!!!

ecoba
I really like the industry towers at the top of Horizonte (the ones with blue and red on them); as well as the beauty of the homes throughout the city and the hedges seperating them all.
Your work with the flora along the river is also very well donw!
Ethan
Ethan, my friend, thank you very much, many thanks!!!

Ciuu96
Beautiful update, I just love the peaceful atmosphere in your pictures! And happy new year to you too!
Thank you Ciuu, thanks a lot my friend!!!

noahclem
Wow, amazing update Tomas! 
I just love those red-tinted cliffs! Beautiful mod, can I ask what you use or how you got it to look that way? Very nice-looking airport and nice railway too! Do you have some kind of weath-texture-less mod for your rails? It seems like even when there are lots next to the rails you can see through to the natural look of your terrain mod. Happy New Year to you as well
Noahclem, many many thanks my friend!!! I'll search for the two links, the mod terrain and weath-texture-less mod, which I usually use in my cities, and then I'll put it here for you, because I have to look in my folder,  and it be a great mess ...!!!

nbvc
Great update again.
Thank you my friend!!!

samerton
Brilliant! Each and every one of your towns are amazing and very realistic.
Samerton, many thanks, thank you my friend!!!

Terring7
An another one cool mosaic . I really like your airport, it gives me some ideas about mine. Happy new year and don't stop to impress us.
Thanks a lot my friend, thank you!!!

Aaron Graham
Wow!!! every picture is beauitful.
Hi Aaron, many many thanks my friend!!!

marsh
Is it me or is this one wider than your other mosaics? 
Great work once again!
,marsh
Hahahaha, well..., a little more wider, indeed!!! Thank you again Marsh!!!

scott1964
Quote from: marsh on December 28, 2010, 03:59:56 AM
Is it me or is this one wider than your other mosaics? 
Great work once again!
,marsh 

Just your imagination. 
:D   :o

Nich
Hello my friend Tomas Neto!
Happy New Year.
In my opinion, this year your CJ was de best.
Congratulations!
Nich 
Hi Nich, thanks a lot my friend!!! Many many thanks!!!
E obrigado também por estar aqui neste desfecho de ano, pois sua presença é super importante!!!

VALE PAULISTA 2011!!!

In 2011 will appear news cities, in the Vale Paulista, and already known cities reappeared, from time to time! 2010 it was a year in that arose BATs and MODs fantastic, and I hope that in this new year continue it arise many cool things also, as by example the "Pine Valley Mall", made by Mattb325!
I did put the "Pine Valley Mall" in a new city that I'm building, Rocinha town, and is impressive as he helps in the development of the city! Rocinha is a city that at present is with 114,000 inhabitants, 119,000 jobs of commerce and offices, and 13,000 jobs in the  industry.
Must have a good demand for put this BAT in town, but it is worth it! So, I tell to all you, my friends, to keep wait for many newness, on my MD, in the new year! And again, I wish a fantastic new year to everyone!

art128

Another beautiful looking mosaic there, Tomas meu amigo !  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

scott1964

Nice autumn trees and the residential areas look great.  :)

Tomas Neto

Quote from: noahclem on December 26, 2010, 08:43:17 AMI just love those red-tinted cliffs! Beautiful mod, can I ask what you use or how you got it to look that way?
I use this mod: PEG ROCK MOD 3!!!

Quote from: noahclem on December 26, 2010, 08:43:17 AMDo you have some kind of weath-texture-less mod for your rails?
Yes, I have!!! I did seek a lot, but I didn't find the link still, but when I to find, I put here for you!!!   :thumbsup:

Happy new year!!!   :)