• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gringamuyloca

It's hard to believe it's page 72 and 2 1/2 years since your first post and I still haven't told you how much I enjoy the creativity you share. My bad,  I'm  chronic ...  ()lurker()

I always look forward to your regular posting of such stunning mosaics. I find myself trying to zoom in or out or clicking to recenter the view.  ;D

Almost a year ago  (back on page 43) you showed us a new sidewalk... and we have been asking about it ever since... after some sleuthing I think I figured it out... &hlp  ;D Is this it?

Looking forward to your next mosaic masterpiece..

Cheers
Tamara

Tomas Neto

Quote from: Gringamuyloca on January 07, 2011, 08:08:37 PM
Almost a year ago  (back on page 43) you showed us a new sidewalk... and we have been asking about it ever since... after some sleuthing I think I figured it out... &hlp  ;D Is this it?

Cheers

Hi Gringamuyloca, You found the link!!!  &hlp &hlp &hlp
My friend, it's a fantastic news!!! Thanks a lot!!!   :thumbsup:
How did you find it?

Tomas Neto

art128
Another beautiful looking mosaic there, Tomas meu amigo!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot, Arthur!!!

scott1964
Nice autumn trees and the residential areas look great.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Scott, thank you!!!

io_bg
Nice usage of Mattb325's (insert correct spelling here ) new mall and JBSimio's blocks! And happy New Year to you, too!
My friend, many thanks!!!

cubby420
I've been away from Vale Paulista too long. Great stuff lately! The mall is perfectly placed and looks right at home in this city.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend!!!

Schulmanator
Great new pix! 
Where did you get the little 2x2 park with the statue on it? Very nice.
Bruce, my friend, Thank you!!! I keep looking for the link, and soon I put it here for you!!!

bat
Great start in 2011!
Looking forward to more pictures in 2011...
Hi bat, thank you very much!!!

nbvc
Nice mosaic and teaser.
Tahnks a lot my friend!!!

penguin007
Awesome mosaic there great choice of BATs
Will
My friend, many many thanks!!!

noahclem
Wow, even suburbia and big-box store areas look green and beautiful in Vale Paulista! Happy New Years!
My friend, thanks a lot!!!

samerton
Those are some amazing shops there! What a brilliant start to 2011!
Hi samerton, thank you my friend!!!

Terring7
When Tomas Neto made a mosaic, it will always be a fantastic mosaic 
And happy new year
Wow..., many thanks my friend, thank you very much!!!

marsh
Looks more urban than other pictures by you. Interesting...
Can't wait!
,marsh
Hahaha, yeah, I'm more urban lately!!! I have some urban cities, and I'll show this cities, sometimes, here on my MD!!! I'll return with the rural cities soon, I promise!!!

Nikom
I Love your cities and your mosaics, keep a great job 
Parabéns pelo teu MD
My friend, thank you!!! Muito obrigado!!!

Bill_Chen
your territorial map is very impressive. besides a careful planning, it also consume a lot of time to make these pictures.
so it's such an enjoyment to watch your pictures. and there is a lot to learn from your picture structure and city planning
Hi Bill!!! Thanks my friend!!! I'm a big fan of your wonderful work, too!!!

bat
The second teaser of 2011 is also really nice!
Great work on that part of your city...
Looking forward to more great pictures...
My friend, thank you!!!

penguin007
Another great mosaic there!! I love the railway and golf club looks great!!
Will
Will, thanks a lot!!!

art128
Looks quite different from the Rocinha I know...
Hahaha, Yeah, you are right!!! Digamos que esta Rocinha seja bem mais urbana e planejada!!!

marsh
Moar urban!. D:
I really love the rail line. How you made it looks fantastic.
,marsh
Marsh, many many thanks my friend!!!

Battlecat
Great work as always!
Hi my friend, thank you!!!

Gringamuyloca
It's hard to believe it's page 72 and 2 1/2 years since your first post and I still haven't told you how much I enjoy the creativity you share. My bad,  I'm  chronic ... 
I always look forward to your regular posting of such stunning mosaics. I find myself trying to zoom in or out or clicking to recenter the view. 
Almost a year ago  (back on page 43) you showed us a new sidewalk... and we have been asking about it ever since... after some sleuthing I think I figured it out...    Is this it?
Cheers
Gringa, thanks a lot my friend!!! And thanks also by to have found the link, about the sidewalk, to us!!!

ROCINHA

In the first update of the year, I show a panoramic view of the city of Rocinha. Rocinha is currently with 121,000 inhabitants, 126,000 jobs of office and commerce, and 15,000 jobs in the industry.

penguin007

Great mosaic and area again my friend the parks look great. Btw what is the building with 1,2,3,4,5 on it meant to be?

Will

Calisto

Battlecat

bat

Really wonderful view of your city! Fantastic work on that mosaic!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Skimbo

That's a reeeeealy nice mosaique, I especilly like that huge park below theese "twintowers"
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

nbvc

Tomas Neto

Quote from: penguin007 on January 10, 2011, 09:06:06 AMBtw what is the building with 1,2,3,4,5 on it meant to be?

Hi Will, this building is a kind of congress center!!!
Link of the building!!!

ricardomiranda

Great update, really liked the squares .

Started well this year my friend!

samerton

Ramona Brie

Where did you get the bottom most church (by the public pool)? I'm always looking for new churches...

noahclem

Simply beautiful! Congrats on finding the sidewalk mod--do I see it on your BSC park path textures too?  $%Grinno$%   You're really one of the masters of the game  &apls

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Tomas Neto

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Tomas Neto

MAIRINQUE

Teaser

In the next update, I'll reply to all comments!!!

bat

That's a really fantastic new mosaic there!
Fantastic work on this view!!! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more... :)

scott1964