• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Quote from: scott1964 on January 13, 2011, 04:28:59 PM
I like the Marina.  :) Which one do you have?  ;)
I have a few kind, the majority of the Simpeg!!!
Link of the Marinas!!!

noahclem

Great stuff!  &apls  I really like the way you've made those seawalls look  :thumbsup:  The marina looks great!

Skimbo

Another great mosaique, This time I like the area next to the red bridge at the top most!
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Tomas Neto

penguin007
Great mosaic and area again my friend the parks look great. Btw what is the building with 1,2,3,4,5 on it meant to be?
Will
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi my friend, thank you!!!
Link of the building!!!

Calisto
Tomas you're the master. I love your cities.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot my friend!!! E seja bem-vindo ao meu diário!!!

Battlecat
Great update!  Love the paths!
Thank you my friend!!!

bat
Really wonderful view of your city! Fantastic work on that mosaic!!!
Many many thanks my friend!!!

Skimbo
That's a reeeeealy nice mosaique, I especilly like that huge park below theese "twintowers"
Hi Skimbo!!! Thank you very much, my friend!!!

nbvc
Nice work with the parks.
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

ricardomiranda
Great update, really liked the squares .
Started well this year my friend!
Thank you Ricardo!!! Muito obrigado mesmo meu amigo!!!

samerton
--Speechless--
Thank you very much my friend!!!

Tracker
Where did you get the bottom most church (by the public pool)? I'm always looking for new churches...
Link of the church!!!

noahclem
Simply beautiful! Congrats on finding the sidewalk mod--do I see it on your BSC park path textures too? You're really one of the masters of the game.
Wow, my friend!!! Thank you!!! Thanks a lot!!!

mightygoose
great mosaic, fantastic work.
Hi mightygoose, thank you my friend!!!

Terring7
Very nice
My friend, thank you!!!

bat
That's a really fantastic new mosaic there!
Fantastic work on this view!!!
Looking forward to more...
Bat, many thanks!!! Thanks a lot my friend!!!

scott1964
I like the Marina. Which one do you have? 
Hi scott, thank you my friend!!!
Link of the Marinas!!!

noahclem
Great stuff! I really like the way you've made those seawalls look.  The marina looks great!
Thank you very much my friend!!! Many thanks!!!

Skimbo
Another great mosaique, This time I like the area next to the red bridge at the top most!
Hi Skimbo, Thanks a lot my friend!!!

MAIRINQUE

Besides the city of Ribeirão Preto, Mairinque begins to have problems with pollution, in force of the first industries, that appear in the city. In Mairinque the situation is worse, because the city has in the tourism the biggest source of revenue, and the tourism don't function well with pollution.

nbvc

Schulmanator

Looks very good (as your mosaics always do  ;D ) . I am curious, what are those tall skinny leafless trees?
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

bat

samerton

Terring7

Fantastic work! The pier in the last picture is, as we says in Greece, "all the money"! :thumbsup:
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

noahclem

Nikom

I love your mosaics, keep doing a great job  &apls Adoro o ar pacato da tua cidade, quase que dá para sentir a tranquilidade  :D

sumwonyuno

I've missed your mosaics!   ;)  Heh, for the last update, I don't think I've ever seen trees on a bridge.   :P

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Tomas Neto

ROCINHA

Teaser

In the next update, I'll reply to all comments!!!

bat

The preview is really nice! Beautiful work on it! I like the curved ways!! :thumbsup:

danielcote

Nice job with the winding gravel roads and the soccer fields are really cool too!

scott1964

kwakelaar

Nice work and the new kind of gravel roads do look interesting.
Never really noticed before, but did you turn off all the shadows in game?