• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsh

Fantastic work. Those dirt paths look awesome.  &apls

,marsh  :thumbsup:

samerton

Quote from: marsh on January 22, 2011, 08:00:32 PM
Those dirt paths look awesome.  &apls

Agreed. That has to be one of the most realistic SC4 Mosaics I've ever seen.  :thumbsup:

Battlecat

That dirt path is fantastic!  It's a very innovative use of the plopable tools.  At least i think that's what you've done, I'm looking forward to seeing the tutorial! 

Tomas Neto

nbvc
Nice marinas.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend!!!

Schulmanator
Looks very good (as your mosaics always do). I am curious, what are those tall skinny leafless trees?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you my friend!!! Link of the tall skinny leafless trees!!!

Calisto
Nice marina Tomas.
Thank you!!! É sempre muito bom ter meus amigos compatriotas visitando meu MD!!!

Kergelen
Your mosaics are always fantastics.
My friend, thank you very much!!!

bat
Another superb mosaic of your work!
Great!!
Many thanks my friend!!!

samerton
Great! The marinas look amazing.
Samerton, thanks a lot my friend!!!

Terring7
Fantastic work! The pier in the last picture is, as we says in Greece, "all the money"!
Wow..., thank you my friend!!!

noahclem
Beautiful Marina! I just love this area!
Many many thanks my friend!!!

Nikom
I love your mosaics, keep doing a great job.
Adoro o ar pacato da tua cidade, quase que dá para sentir a tranquilidade
Thank you my friend!!! Eu tento manter este ar pacato, para transmitir o aspecto rural brasileiro, mas nem sempre consigo!!! Obrigado mais uma vez meu amigo!!!

sumwonyuno
I've missed your mosaics! Heh, for the last update, I don't think I've ever seen trees on a bridge.
Sumwonyuno, I'm happy to see in my MD again, my friend!!!
Trees on a bridge? No my friend..., It isn't a bridge..., it's a kind of maritime cable, that made the link between two roads!!!

bat
The preview is really nice! Beautiful work on it! I like the curved ways!!
Thank you Bat, many thanks my friend!!!

danielcote
Nice job with the winding gravel roads and the soccer fields are really cool too!
Hi Daniel, is fantastic see you here in my MD my friend!!! Thanks a lot!!!

scott1964
I second the road. How did you do that?
My friend, I'll make a small tutorial, soon!!!

kwakelaar
Nice work and the new kind of gravel roads do look interesting.
Never really noticed before, but did you turn off all the shadows in game?
Many thanks Kwakelaar!!! Yes my friend, I did turn off the shadows in game, because this way is more easy to play, and I don't have problems with CTD!!!

marsh
Fantastic work. Those dirt paths look awesome. 
,marsh
Hi Marsh, thanks a lot my friend!!!

samerton
Quote from: marsh on Yesterday at 10:00:32 PM
Those dirt paths look awesome.   
Agreed. That has to be one of the most realistic SC4 Mosaics I've ever seen.
Wow, many many thanks my friend, thanks a lot!!!

Battlecat
That dirt path is fantastic!  It's a very innovative use of the plopable tools. At least i think that's what you've done, I'm looking forward to seeing the tutorial!
Exactly, my friend!!! I did use of the plopable tools!!! I intend to put the tutorial, here in my MD, before the next update, if everything goes well!!!

ROCINHA

The development in the town of Rocinha is big and fast, and makes that the rural areas are excluded from the city, more and more. At the moment there are few rural areas that still remain in this city.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Yan077

Very colourful and full of life  mosaic  :thumbsup:
Not enough time to comment every time, but this is an excellent work, as always Tomas  &apls

bat

Rocinha is really nice! ;)
Great pictures of that town! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more... ;)

ksmith

Is there a story behind what happened to the upright of the north end goal post of the playing field on inside of the track?

io_bg

Great last few updates! I love those gravel roads! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

samerton

Your mosaics are always really bright and colourful. Brilliant!  &apls

scott1964

Quote from: ksmith on January 25, 2011, 06:14:54 AM
Is there a story behind what happened to the upright of the north end goal post of the playing field on inside of the track?

Somebody missed a field goal.  $%Grinno$% :P

Tomas Neto

LITTLE TUTORIAL

Ok guys, let's make some different paths with this tutorial!!!

1.a) Choice a tool of sand, as the tool made by Heblem.

1.b) Draw a road utilizing the tool of sand.

1.c) Choose a kind of stone to serve as a boundary to the path of sand. Can be MJB_rock, or similar.

1.d) The intention is to stay this way.

1.e) Then choose a kind of plant to help in the realism of the road.

1.f) See as should stay.

1.g) So, in conclusion, let's put some kind of grass.

1.h) The road will stay more or less like this.

When finalized, and all other elements ready, the end result is this one below.

LINKS (located with the help of ScottFTL!!!) :

Heblem's sand is found in the HBS Tropical Flora Pack (Mayor Mode).

The green grass and weeds are from Chrisadam3997's RRP Pasture Flora pack.

In the next update, I'll reply to all comments!!!

Battlecat

Very cool.  Thanks for sharing this technique!

Utvaw

Nice to see how you do those roads.  They are great, just like all your work.

I do have one question for you: where did you get those little buildings in between the soccer (football) fields in your last Rocinha update's mosaic?  They look like bathrooms or something.

ScottFTL

Great tutorial, Tomas!   :thumbsup:

I'm couldn't fine the rocks, though.

I hope that helps!   ;D

Tomas Neto

Quote from: Utvaw on January 26, 2011, 08:23:39 PM
Nice to see how you do those roads.  They are great, just like all your work.

I do have one question for you: where did you get those little buildings in between the soccer (football) fields in your last Rocinha update's mosaic?  They look like bathrooms or something.
Yeah..., those little buildings in between the soccer fields are bathrooms!!!  I'll search the link and I'll put here for you, my friend!!!   :thumbsup:

Quote from: ScottFTL on January 26, 2011, 10:23:59 PM
Great tutorial, Tomas!   :thumbsup:

I'm couldn't fine the rocks, though.

I hope that helps!   ;D
My friend, thanks a lot, many thanks!!!   &hlp
Now the tutorial is practically complete!!!   :thumbsup:

RickD

Very interesting tutorial. I'll give it a try. ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Nikom

The last mosaic is simply amazing, and the town is very beautiful  &apls  Eu gostei muito da mistura, entre a cidade e a zona mais rural, consegues fazer essa ligação muito bem, mantendo um nivel de realismo muito alto . Mais uma vez parabéns pelo teu trabalho  :thumbsup:

penguin007

Great paths in the last couple of updates and thank's you showing off how you do it

Will