• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

You definately jam packed this month for us with awesome updates and great pictures.  A big thank you from me.  &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

art128

Excellent updates, amigo !  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Wow, that was a crazy month for you!! Great work and I look forward to seeing more of the new city!

Nanami

Wow! nice work in the hilly area! :thumbsup:

samerton

:o

Wow..
You're showing us a teaser that looks more like a real life masterpiece!

Tomas Neto

nbvc
Great work with your last updates.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you nbvc!!!

samerton
Great use of trees and, once again, a fabulous industrial area.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Sam, thank you!!!

Buzzit
it al looks so amazing!
you must have spent months of work on this masterpiece!
what kind of ground texture are you using btw? it looks pretty clean!
Thank you very much, Buzzit!!!  Hummm... Yeah, I spent a lot of time playing this game for to do this cities, hahaha!!!
I use the Columbus textures for jeronijs mod!!! The link is here!!!

rooker1
You definately jam packed this month for us with awesome updates and great pictures.  A big thank you from me. 
Robin
Robin, I'm immensely happy in the face of your words, my friend!!! Thank you!!!

Terring7
Can't wait...
Oh yeah, Guarujá is coming...

art128
Excellent updates, amigo !
Obrigado Arthur!!!

noahclem
Wow, that was a crazy month for you!! Great work and I look forward to seeing more of the new city!
Thank you Noah!!! Yeah..., I agree with you, was a crazy month to me, hahaha!!! But is a great happiness for me can do this and show it to my friends, here in my MD!!!

Wow! nice work in the hilly area!
Thank you, many thanks!!!

samerton
Wow..
You're showing us a teaser that looks more like a real life masterpiece!
Wow Sam, many many thanks!!!

PIRASSUNUNGA (OSITM - UPDATE 14)

Map of the city of Pirassununga.

Institutional area 1.

Institutional area 2.

This was a great month to me, participating in OSITM of March!!! Thanks to you all, my friends, for being here visiting my MD in this period of happiness for the Vale Paulista!!!

And in April, more news here in my MD!!! So, until the next month... see you there!!!

samerton

A great way to end the OSITM month.

The use of custom content really enhances this already brilliant MD. I love the rail and how different areas of your town are.
All of the building styles mix in well with each other, and as always, amazing!  &apls &apls

Terring7

This update sucks! :thumbsdown:

April's Fool Day :D

Fantastic as always &hlp :thumbsup: . By the way, what is this stadium-like building?

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

noahclem

Great job with these park areas! Congratulations again on a great March OSITM!

@ Terring7 - the building is an ampitheater in Grant Park Chicago, IL, USA and a pretty fascinating piece of architecture. Not sure where the SC4 version can be found however  ;)

Terring7

Thanks Noah, I'll try to find it :thumbsup:
The Choice is Ours
---

Tomas Neto

April's Fool Day...   :D  ::)

Quote from: Terring7 on March 31, 2011, 02:15:38 PM
By the way, what is this stadium-like building?

Quote from: noahclem on March 31, 2011, 02:22:26 PM
Terring7 - the building is an ampitheater in Grant Park Chicago, IL, USA and a pretty fascinating piece of architecture. Not sure where the SC4 version can be found however  ;)

Well guys, the BAT's name is Pritzker Pavilion, and the link is here!!!

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---

io_bg

Now these are some huge mosaics! :o :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tomas Neto

samerton (Sam), Terring7 (Elias), noahclem (Noah) and io_bg (Ioan)

My friends, thanks a lot, many many thanks!!!

The month of April arrived, and here, in the Vale Paulista, a new city "emerge"! Guaruja, a coastal city with a good variety of places!
Gradually we will stroll through this city, and in the next update I'll give more details of Guaruja. For now I'll show you a mosaic, to start this tour. So, let's go...

bat

The areas in the mosaics are really beautiful!
Wonderful new mosaics there!!! :thumbsup:

ricardomiranda

Fantastic updates Tomas, beautiful mosaics!

kwakelaar

You just keep on going, I am amazed at the amount of updates you are able to produce. Again it has been great to visit Vale Paulista.

samerton

Fantastic! Great work on the beach at the top!  &apls

Tomas Neto

Teaser

Replies in the next update!!!