• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samerton

peter007

Very nice update. I like the marina very much.

-Ernst

canyonjumper

Awesome stuff here Tomas! I haven't been here in awhile, but I hope to remedy that soon ;D I love what you've done with Guarujá, it looks amazing! I wonder if you've seen PEG's new SPAM rural stuff yet? I'd like to see what you can do with it, 'cause I know it'll be awesome my friend!

Your friend,
                              Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Calisto

Framly

Did you see me at the Sailing Club?! The Caffe' Latte was great ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

kelis

OMG, I like so much the district of the two Towers, great job over there my friend.

&apls &apls &apls

Greetings
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Tomas Neto

NCGAIO
First of all congratulations on your excellent work in the construction of images. Your search for the lots included some long ago forgotten to take invaluable part of your time!
I live in Guaruja and would very much appreciate our pearl of the Atlantic was so well cared for as your MD which unfortunately does not happen. Again congratulations is an amazing work!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm vastly happy with your words, thank you very much!!! I've been a few times in your city, in Guaruja, a long time ago. I love this city!!! At that time in that I was in Guarujá, the place was very well care. I'm sad in knowing that doesn't continue like this!!!
Meu amigo, eu pedi para o moderador do fórum alterar o tamanho das letras e a cor do seu comentário, pois fiquei com receio de que ele fosse deletado, por estar fora das regras deste fórum. Espero que não tenha ficado chateado!!! Esteja sempre à vontade para visitar meu diário, e à comentar nas novas publicações, pois estarei colocando novidades desta cidade que fiz..., a nossa pérola do Atlântico!!!

danielcote
very nice! I like the hotel towers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, I like of this hotel very much, too!!! Thank you Daniel!!!

samerton
Brilliant! This is so good..! I'm now inspired to make a golf course of my own...
Wow Sam, thank you!!! I'll stay very happy of to see your golf course, my friend!!!

rooker1
It's no surprise why this MD has over 1700 replies and 81250 views.....with fantastic pics and all the great mosaics, it's a great pass time to stop by here.  I haven't stopped by here and dropped a line as often as I should, so I'll try to make up for that today.
Thank you Robin!!!

Hmmmm......I went back a few pages to just remind myself.  I really like what I see and I can tell that you have taken a lot of time to get everything just right, fill every tile with some kind of detail and went for a sense of realism.  That golf course look perfectly done and I think I would love to spend the day there.  The marina looks great as well, PEG did do a very good job on that one.
Oh yeah... I adore also, very much, this group of pieces of the golf course and also of the PEG's marina!!!

Now here is my only beef with the whole thing......it's so damn pretty looking.  Now this is no fault to your MD or yourself, it's just my opinion and my style.  I add garbage here and there in my city, you and many others add more parks.  I add dirty industrial, you and many others add my commercial buildings.  In the end, to each their own.   Do I like it?  Of course I do, but it seems to be more of a uptopia rather than a realistic looking city.  Can someone find some pics of places like this in the real world?  Most likely.
I've tried to do some cities, taking into account the issue of garbage, but I discovered that I don't know to work very well this way, but maybe I think about trying again, to try make a city more realistic with use of garbage!!!

The only other thing that I would like to add....try to add some irregularities to your shore line.  Right now it looks too uniform.  The shoreline is almost the same width around the entire island.  Add more widths to what's above shore but also what's below the water line.  Maybe even mix up the tress a little more as well.
Irregularities really would contribute much for something more realistic, in my shoreline, but perhaps calls more the attention for at the shoreline than the city, what is not my intention. I'm working in a new city in that the shoreline keep her course irregularly!!!

I hope that I have given a few good pointers and one day I would love to see your ingame perspective on a dirty over crowded city.
Yeah, you gave me many good pointers, and will be possible, in the future, show here a city of this way!!!

Here's to another 1700 replies in this fabulous MD!!

Robin
Thank you very much my friend!!!

bat
That's a fantastic mega update there.
Great work on this district and on the pictures!
All is looking beautiful.
Looking forward to more...
Wow bat, thank you my friend!!!

scott1964
Wow, nice update. What is the big building with the red sandstone drive way? 
Thank you Scott!!! The link of the big building is here!!!

ricardomiranda
Another update Tomas marvelous, every detail is well worked, it seems you're so fond of SC4 as I do!
Ricardo, thank you!!! Infelizmente eu ainda não localizei o link daquele muro que você pediu, e continuo procurando!!!

Calisto
It's my impression or the number of brazilians here is increasing?
I don't have much to say unless wonderful work again.
Yeah, I think you're right!!! Thank you Calisto!!!

io_bg
Fantastic mosaics! I particularly like the overview pic.
Thank you Ioan!!!!

Framly
Great Update Tomas! Lovely mosaics!
Thank you Framly!!!

noahclem
Looks good Tomas! I like the streets and gardens.
Thank you Noah!!!

bat
Nice two new shots there.
Looking forward to more...
Ok bat, thank you!!!

samerton
Very nice! Great custom content.
Hi Sam, thank you!!!

peter007
Very nice update. I like the marina very much.
-Ernst
Thank you Ernst!!!

canyonjumper
Awesome stuff here Tomas! I haven't been here in awhile, but I hope to remedy that soon  I love what you've done with Guarujá, it looks amazing! I wonder if you've seen PEG's new SPAM rural stuff yet? I'd like to see what you can do with it, 'cause I know it'll be awesome my friend!
Your friend,
Jordan
Yeah Jordan, I already saw the PEG's new SPAM rural stuff!!! I intend to use it in future, in the rural towns, and I hope I can do something good, maybe... hahaha!!! Thank you Jordan!!!

Calisto
Good teaser. Niiiice.
Thank you Calisto!!!

Framly
Did you see me at the Sailing Club?! The Caffe' Latte was great.
Hahaha, oh yeah, I saw you... and you're right, the Caffe' Latte was great!!!

kelis
OMG, I like so much the district of the two Towers, great job over there my friend.
Greetings
Thanks a lot Kelis!!!

The construction of the neighborhood of Two Towers was marked by some major disagreements with the neighborhoods that surround it, especially with Fort Beach, which is the most ancient neighborhood of the city's coastline. The Resort in Two Towers grew a lot and quick, and it need space for be expanded, but the neighborhoods that do border, were not inclined to renounce part of his territories for such expansion.

The resort's complex had as intention to enlarge their domains until the area of the marinas, to turn their proprietor also. But Fort Beach residents didn't have in mind lose none of their buildings, mainly the marinas.

In the next update I'll show you a new neighborhood, Fort beach!!! Get ready...

bat

Like always it is great! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to Fort beach. ;)

ThomasK

I've never visited your MD before now, but I must say that they level of detail in all of your mosaics is astounding. The quality is incredibly high, much higher than many MD's I've read before.  :thumbsup:

samerton

Great update, Tomas! Each updates uses so much custom content is just looks brilliant!  &apls

kwakelaar

Still like the two towers and the whole resort that you have built up around them.

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Calisto

OMG man. Great update again. Where u get that red tower near the golf course?

Tomas Neto

Teaser 01

Thank you for the comments!!! I'll put here the replies in the next update!!!

bat

Teasers are great!
Looking forward to more from Fort Beach! ;)

samerton

Nice start to Fort Beach! I can't wait for the updates!

kelis

Great job here my friend !! I like the use of the Japanese street mod !

Greetings
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

io_bg

Great teaser, looking forward to the full update :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November