• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

Framly
Happy Birthday my friend
i love your large mosaics
Greetings from the Rondnoirian People
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Framly, thank you very much my friend!!! Many thanks!!!

Mongaguá, a commercial and broadly residential city, with a small rural area and almost no industries. The most widely used means of transport is the bus because the residents of this city love to travel around the parks, of the river Uberabinha and plazas, to admire the movement of the neighborhoods. Mongaguá possess some marinas, but with a smaller quantity than Guarujá.

bat

Beautiful new mosaic there!
The parking area at the top and the soccer fields at the bottom are really nice!
Looking forward to more... :)

ricardomiranda

CabraBuitre

Great work!

I feel like I've seen this building before... but I can't put my finger on it.  Do you remember what it's called?

Check out Abelfarei!

Tomas Neto

Quote from: CabraBuitre on June 05, 2011, 05:37:55 PM
I feel like I've seen this building before... but I can't put my finger on it.  Do you remember what it's called?

Is called "Blank_IM", but I don't have the link!!! If I find it I'll put here to you!!!   :thumbsup:

peter007

Autsj I didn't really checked my inbox.
Shame on me  :-[

Although I would like to congratulate you on you second birthday.

Better now than never  ;)

Good luck with your third year
-Ernst

samerton

Your town Mongaguá has a very nice, realistic feel to it! After a break from SC4, you have definitely persuaded me to play again!  &apls

Tomas Neto

bat
Beautiful new mosaic there!
The parking area at the top and the soccer fields at the bottom are really nice!
Looking forward to more...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you bat!!! I'm very glad, because you are liking of Mongaguá!!!

ricardomiranda
Very beatiful update!
Thank you Ricardo!!!

Buzzit
Thats a very beautifull shot you have here!
Many many thanks my friend!!!

CabraBuitre
Great work!
Thank you my friend!!!

peter007
Autsj I didn't really checked my inbox.
Shame on me 
Although I would like to congratulate you on you second birthday.
Better now than never 
Good luck with your third year
-Ernst
Ernst thank you, thanks a lot!!!

samerton
Your town Mongaguá has a very nice, realistic feel to it! After a break from SC4, you have definitely persuaded me to play again!
Wow Sam, good news!!! I'm immensely happy to know that you will return to play!!! Fantastic, my friend!!!

In the picture below, we see a stretch of river Uberabinha and also a small part of the park Tamoios, one of the largest parks in the region of Vale Paulista. The park Tamoios is formed by the union of a big number of small parks, all in the central area of Monguaguá. 

bat

samerton

Great lake!  :thumbsup: I like even the smallest of detail like the boats.

Calisto

nbvc

Great work with the lake and the marina. &apls

noahclem

You always do a fantastic job with your marinas and coasts and the parks, roads, and other stuff here look great as well!  &apls

Tomas Neto

bat, samerton (Sam), Calisto, nbvc and noahclem (Noah)

Thanks a lot!!! Many many thanks my friends!!!

Some tributaries of the Uberabinha river disembogue in the sea, what provides contemplation places and reflection. This is one of the motives of the inhabitants of Mongaguá to adore this city.   

bat

Schulmanator

Looks so good...and I am in need of a vacation. I am getting the suitcases out... get ready to meet me at the airport!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

samerton

Tomas Neto

Teaser

Thank you for the comments!!! Replies in the next update!!!

bat

Great picture of the diagonal houses! :thumbsup: