• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricardomiranda

Very nice update again Tomas, Itanhaém is very beatiful city !

wallasey

Very much liking Itanhaem alot!

The Sports Fields mixed in with the forest and stream was a nice touch!

Adetsaj

amazing city  &apls i wish i could live there  :)

The Beautiful empire, of Gardarian

And call me Daniel

Tomas Neto

marsh
As always, such a large verity in even the smallest of scenes.
,marsh
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot marsh, thank you!!!

rooker1
Very nice update.
I see you are using rivet's rail modd.  How do you like it?  I'm using it as well and when you place two rail lines side by side, I think there is too much grass in between, but other than that, I love it.
Robin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Robin, thank you!!! Humm... rivet's rail modd? Maybe I'm using it, but I don't have certainty... What, exactly, this mod does, Robin?

samerton
More great pictures Tomas. I really like the amount of green in your towns.
Many many thanks Sam, thanks a lot!!! Yeah, "greeen" is a perfect "color" for the city, hahaha, having more vegetation and trees, better!!!

Buzzit
wow amazing!
Thank you, Buzzit!!!

bat
That's looking beautiful!
Nice work on this new city.
The soccer fields are nice.
Looking forward to more...
Thanks a lot bat!!! Many thanks!!!

wetsom
Hy Tomas !
I creation right hand version sam1 street mod.
You try this?
http://www.wetsom.atw.hu/rhd.rar
Wetsom, let me see if I understood, do you want that I test the mod street that you created? Is it?

Calisto
I love your cities Tomas. This new city is very nice.
Thank you, Calisto!!!

peter007
Wow great cities.
and this is my first post from my new tablet and i have to say that the site layout is messed up so I coukdnt see all the pics.
But Im satisfied ith the pics I saw.
-Ernst
Thank you Ernest!!! It will be that the problem in don't be able to see all pics, on your tablet, would be because of the browser?

ricardomiranda
Very nice update again Tomas, Itanhaém is very beatiful city !
Hi Ricardo, thank you!!!

wallasey
Very much liking Itanhaem alot!
The Sports Fields mixed in with the forest and stream was a nice touch!
Hi Wallasey, thank you!!! I'll show more of this area of sport fields, soon!!!

Adetsaj
amazing city.  i wish i could live there.
Wow, many thanks Adetsaj!!!

Itanhaém, in spite of be a coastal city, as Guarujá and Monguaguá, it don't possess many areas of entertainment and knowledge, like happens in the two cities cited. It is a city with many areas of warehouse, in spite of don't have many industries, but used to be a goods distribution area for a big part of the Vale Paulista.

wetsom

Tomas!
No! I don't create new mod, this modification ML JPN Street MOD.
You replacing original T21 file, and get this:http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/142/37164318.jpg

TimberHawk

AMAZING!!! Great job!  &apls

I have a question, how do u get W2W Brick house?

Thank you!

bat

The overview of this city is great! Looking forward to more of it...

nedalezz

Its been a while since I commented here, but man, you certainly keep delivering the goods!

Itanhaem looks beautiful and really well layed out. I always like seeing how people plan out their warehouse/light industrial areas, and you have done so very, VERY well!

ricardomiranda

More one fantastic update Tomas !

Tomas Neto

wetsom
Tomas!
No! I don't create new mod, this modification ML JPN Street MOD.
You replacing original T21 file, and get this:http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/142/37164318.jpg
Ok wetsom!!!  :thumbsup:    Thank you!!!

TimberHawk
AMAZING!!! Great job! 
I have a question, how do u get W2W Brick house?
Thank you!
Thanks a lot!!! Very simple...!!! It's only to zone suitably, and expect to grow!!! I'll search the link, of this BAT, and put here to you!!!

bat
The overview of this city is great! Looking forward to more of it...
Many thanks bat!!!

nedalezz
Its been a while since I commented here, but man, you certainly keep delivering the goods!
Itanhaem looks beautiful and really well layed out. I always like seeing how people plan out their warehouse/light industrial areas, and you have done so very, VERY well!
Hi nedalezz, thank you!!! Yeah... I usually act the same way that you!!! I like seeing how people plan out their warehouse/light industrial areas, too!!!

ricardomiranda
More one fantastic update Tomas !
Thank you Ricardo!!! Muito obrigado meu amigo!!!

The main characteristic of this city is that the areas urban, rural and industrial, mix itself in harmony, without causing conflicts. Such characteristic facilitates a lot the closeness of each citizen, and approaches more the people.

bat

The mix of all the zones is great. Wonderful work!

nbvc

Fantastic mosaics in your last updates and also this one. &apls

Calisto

NASCAR_Guy

&apls Whats that lot at the top of the pic with the red house and american flag?
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

nedalezz

Another great update!

I love the transition from the dirt roads to paved all the way to the sea :)

Also, your work with the ploppables alongside the ploppable water (the piers and marinas), you make it look great!

supremec

beautifully amazing  &apls Very coloured and artistic  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

ricardomiranda

Another fantastic update,... I also want the link of the brick houses please

Tomas Neto

Quote from: NASCAR_Guy on August 12, 2011, 06:11:52 AM
Whats that lot at the top of the pic with the red house and american flag?
Quote from: ricardomiranda on August 14, 2011, 01:13:00 PM
I also want the link of the brick houses please
Ok my friends..., I'm seeking the links, and I'll put here later!!!

Teaser

Thank you for the comments!!! Replies in the next update!!!

Nanami

Lovely teaser! I like the pathway behind the railway!

noahclem

Great update and teaser Tomas!  &apls  I also really like the way you did that path in the teaser  :thumbsup:   Goodbye to page 99.... ;)