• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Double decker highway

Started by Fukuda, December 27, 2006, 02:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alek King of SC4

WOW three layers of automata stacked on top of each other.

Head Explodes, i am gonna have to redo all my cities

&dance &dance

TheTeaCat

Sorry cats don't bow

But

I will definately put the kettle on for this great work you've done. :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Alek King of SC4

steVie

Just when you think you've seen it all.  Excellent job...when you can't build out..build up.  Great stuff once again  :thumbsup:
Hi there..

Fukuda

I made a new piece without support for more realistic highways (and for passing roads and streets under it)

I also lightened up the highways

$%Grinno$%

Cheers
Back to europe ;D

Bishop Hawke

Nice  just what I need for the alaska wy viaduct  here in Seattle

Can you send it to me?

Gaston

Very sweet.   I really like the possibilities this will open up.    Can anyone else see how fun this will be with bridges and interchanges.  WOW      &dance   &apls
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

sebes

I like the piece without pilars! It makes the total DDHW look better. &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

jacqulina

mjig_dudy

Fukuda

real circulation sense:

And ¡New diagonal pieces!

;)
Back to europe ;D

Rayden

Nice job, but how come on the lower deck they drive on the right and on the top they drive on the opposite direction?

toxicpiano

That is a way a lot of DD highways are built, and it saves a hell of a lot of space. I recall that seattles viaduct has one way on each level. I prefer it that way personally because it saves space, and that really is the point of a 2 decked highway.
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Krio

fukuda, you are the best making new stuff. Your bridges and this beats the crap out of the "normal" bats and lots.

EA should hire you to make SC5. "$Deal"$ Sending suggestion to EA.

Alfred.Jones

Very nice work on the diagonal sections Fukuda :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

NikNik

Nice to see the progress with this project.
I love those diagonal pieces and the pieces with less pilars are stunning.

Great work.

BTW are that Dutch police cars? We have been discussing double highways in RL here in the Netherlands for years now.

Nik-Nik

Gaston

Very kool stuff Fukuda.   This is really coming along great.   Now you just need some bridges and transition pieces.   Those will be the real challanging pieces.    I can't even begin to think how you did the highway itself, so the other stuff is completely alien to me.   #?¿?¿?$     Can't wait to see more soon.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09