• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carkid1998

I'm so sorry, your father sounds like a great man, and I'm sure he was.

Best wishes, Ryan
Sendona... Coming soon!

Fabian93

()sad() I'm really sorry to hear about your loss  &mmm.
I know how it feels like to lose a beloved person, too  &mmm
I'll send you my my sincerest condolences.
Take care of yourself and your family,

Fabian

Andreas

Thanks for posting this nice memorial of your parents, David. It's probably not 3RR-related, but this board is not only about SC4, but also about friendship. :)

My condolences to you and your family!
Andreas

Tomas Neto

David, my friend, my sincere condolences.

turtle

My sincere condolences to you and your family, David.
My name is Thomas...

djvandrake

Very sorry to hear of your father passing.  :(

Haljackey

So sorry to hear the news about your father, David.  I'm sure this is a difficult time for you, and we'll be keeping you in our thoughts.

Korot

My condolences David, now I understand why we haven't heard a lot from you lately.

Regards,
Korot

Silur

I think, all of us now stand with You, David ...

Gaston

David,
   As I said to you before, I know your loss very well.    And remember he is now watching over you.   You probably feel very alone now.    Know that you are not.   Just look at the posts since you posted what happened.      You have all of those people in your life, and luckily we have you in our lives as well.     I seems silly to think that someone I have never met could possibly touch my life in such a way.   But I will never drive under a concrete overpass and not wonder if it isn't possibly one that your father would say "that's one of mine".     By sharing his story with us; David, you have allowed him to become a part of all of our lives as well.     With that he will live on forever.     I will mourn with you for his loss, and I will celebrate with you all he has done.      Be strong and be proud.   He seems like a great man to have known,  as are you.

Your friend always,
          Al
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

homefryes

David,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful story of your parents. My sincerest sympathies on your loss. Peace be with you and your family.

-- Don
Utility Poles Project [linkie]
Ashtabula (the MD) is not dead; it's just on a really long hiatus!
Check out Homefryes' BATatorium

just_a_guy

I am very sorry about your loss David. It seems though that he had a good life and also made many others happy as well.

My sincere condolences to you and all of your family.
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

bakerton

I am so sorry to hear about your father David. I too have losed someone yesterday. My grandfather died in an accident involving a semi truck in Tennessee as he was driving to Florida from LaCrosse, Wisconsin area. It stings to learn that as I have a new cousin born the same day. May god be with you and your family in this time of grieving. JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.

bob56

Very sorry for your loss...We will be with you and thinking of you :)
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

tahill79

David,

I love 3RR but mostly love the MEN & WOMEN who defended our country.  You have my condolences.  I hope that everything gets better for you.  Good luck friend.

Matt

BigSlark

David,

I send my deepest heartfelt condolences to you for the loss of your father. I'll keep you in my thoughts and I know that you will always remember him fondly.

Peace,
Kevin

girlfromverona

I am so, so sorry to hear about your Dad, David. It sounds like he was a wonderful man - hardworking and very caring. Please know that we're all thinking of you.

Marisa

kimcar

Sorry to read that. My condolences and tough for you and your family

ldvger

David-

You have lived through and are experiencing that which most terrifies me more than anything else I face for the remainder of my life...the loss of my parents.  I have tried to imagine my life without them and have failed, utterly.  As the eldest child in my family, I know I will have not the luxury of grieving when one or the other, and eventually both, of my parents pass.  I have a family that will be looking to me to keep them together and quite frankly I don't know how I'm going to do it, when the time comes.  My parents have always been the rock, the foundation, upon which I have built my life and the loss of either of them is beyond my ability to comprehend. 

As many folks here know, I lost my youngest sister a couple of years ago.  Both of my parents fell apart with the loss of thier "baby" and it was up to me to hold the family together in the days and weeks immediately after my sister's passing.  I don't know how I did it, but I did, but the cost was much delayed grieving (for me) for my lost sister. 

The loss of a sibling is catasrophic.  The loss of a parent is...the tearing away of all you know and count on in your life. 

My heart goes out to you.  Give yourself time to grieve...you will need it.  Celebrate, as you have here, your father's life.  And know that, in you, he lives on forever.  He is in you, in your children and will be in your grandchildren for hundreds of generations. 

You have my deepest and most heartfelt condolences.  I am so sorry for your loss.

Lora/LD

Orange_o_

I am sad to learn the death of your father. All my condolences

David

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °