• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Jack_wilds

I also enjoyed your trees... notably the maples and oaks, I hope that you'll recover your muse and return with a vigor to create even more worth showing off and sharing via the lex... thank-you for all your work in creating flora variety for sims everywhere

supremec

Your shrub is fabulous, and Jacarandas awesome  &apls  &apls

I want they now  $%Grinno$%
Click on the banner to see my BATs

ivo_su

I guess you really do wonders. I admire your work and can not wait  to become  reality  the appearance of el-cables over the railway.

Ivo

noahclem

Quote from: mattb325 on May 26, 2011, 05:20:06 PM
I just wanted to say how very, very, very, very much I have enjoyed using your flora. The Oaks, Maples, Birches and Pines are all so very beautiful. The fact that this flora is seasonal adds such an impressive element to the game; it is art and genius all-in-one.

The new flora offerings look equally lovely and I can't wait to see them realeased

I couldn't say it any better! Thanks so much.

Kergelen

Amazing trees Girafe!!  &apls &apls

Oaks, one of my favorite. Many thanks

Links to SC4 websites

Girafe

thanks all for your nice comments,

I didn't recover my entire motivation but re open my 3dsmax to complete this ellyps project adapted for sc4.

The glass is not so well looking, I need expert advices concerning this and maybe other points...

Stay a lot of work on the plaza and the tower but the idea is there

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Earth quake

This is a fantastic tower.  &apls
Awesome job.

noahclem

The tower is coming along nicely.  &apls   Unfortunately I can't offer any expert advice for you. Knowing your "floraler" abilities I'm sure the plaza will turn out wonderful.

supremec

Personally, I don't like the forms of this building but it is really beautiful &apls

Sciurus

This is very impressive!! I've never seen a tower like this before!! Congratulations &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

citymax

marsh

Astounding work on that building girafe.  &apls

I have a quick question. Do you ever plan to finish your other trees that you started? Like the Chestnuts and Larches? If not do you ever plan to release them as-is? I would hate to see those wonderful things go to waste.  :(

,marsh

Girafe

thanks for comments,

=> Marsh I will try to finish the larches even if motivation is not here. It's so long for rendering (problem due to pines's leaves).   %wrd

I am more sceptic concerning the chestnuts, I did 2 models which are on a private server for Vnaoned but never went ahead with others models for a pack.   &mmm

For few weeks I only modeled the grass and changed the tiling of lenin's mausoleum:

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Girafe

Post my larches again:

no motivation but I have to finish this set for people who are interested in.

Hope my modder is still alive  :)

The Floraler

noahclem

They're looking beautiful!  &apls  Thanks for your work on this. The mausoleum is coming along very well too.

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

supremec

Trees are fabulous  &apls  &apls lenin's mausoleum too  :thumbsup:

peterycristi

Your trees are really great and the lenin's looks fantastic! love your work  &apls
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

Nardo69

Nice, but I miss the wonderful yellow of larches in autumn ... ;)