• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Terragen

Started by cameron1991, September 12, 2007, 02:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouanagaine

The game was out on December 2001 :), you should find a cheap copy easily
http://pc.ign.com/articles/164/164897p1.html

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Pat

that is real sweeet there Gary!!! I like it alot!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

cameron1991

wow that looks awesome Gary!
I really like the different layers of rock, as it looks very realistic!  :thumbsup:

Ennedi

These pictures are beautiful Gary!
I have Terragen downloaded from a long time, but didn't complete plugins to create all these effects. Look ing at your pictures I feel I must find some time for it at last!  :)

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

zero7

This is slightly off topic - the images below are not from Terragen, but from Vue 8 which is similar to Bryce in that it is a 3D renderer with a bias towards landscapes rather than a true landscape generator like Terragen.   Unfortunately the free version puts a logo in the corner of the images, but they are not watermarked so you can frame them so that the logo can be cropped out in a paint package.

The basic version of the program, Vue 8 Pioneer. is a free download and well worth having a play with.

An early attempt

Getting better ... needs a helicopter or something to give a sense of scale.

Edit:   One more because I like images in threes ...

Call me Richard