• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Places, Faces... pictures (on a semi-daily basis) by SimFox

Started by SimFox, January 31, 2008, 05:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimFox

TheTeaCat

Some marvelous additions SimFox.

I love the composition of "Grand Machine 1"
The openness of the area with the complexity of the machinery really appeals to me somehow.

but your shot of "viva España" is one of my favourites that you've displayed so far.
There is a great passion about the simple elements of the pic. Its amazing how such basic colours can be used.
I mean there is not a lot to look at but yet there is so much happening within the pic that I was captivated by it for quite a while.

I look forward to seeing what gems you have in store for us.
Thank you for sharing these. ;D

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

SimFox

TheTeaCat!

You've made my day!!!

It is an incredible feeling to get so in sync with someone. (I mean your comment about Viva España)

(my) amigos para siempre
antwerp.be

you're always on my mind...
Love you guys

SimFox

SimFox

rooker1

Quote from: marcszar on March 05, 2008, 01:55:45 AM
(At first I was wondering how you named this picture- only later did I notice it was written on a sign towards the background of the image. ;D )

His pics are awesome and the way he titles his pics leaves you something to think about.  I like this thread alot, great job SimFox.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

SimFox

SimFox

TheTeaCat

Some excellent new additions Simfox  &apls &apls

Paris, not really: There is something about this pic that really pleases my eye. The calm before the storm sort of thing (before the passengers come)
I like it a lot  :thumbsup:

Urbi 1 : Another fab shot. Wonderful vivid colours and your use of perspective is superb &apls It gives the impression of a very busy street at ground level but this "hustle and bustle" continues above your head too.

Pink.zone: Again great capture of the colours and for a moment I thought you had photoshopped the roses. Then I realised  $%Grinno$%.
Great choice of focal point in this picture.

Once again you've displayed your skills magnificently :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TTC
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

SimFox

Thank you, thank you!

oh, fatherland, fatherland, show us the way...
moscow.VDNKh

SimFox

metasmurf

freedo50

Wow, what a great collection of photos - you have some serious talent. It really was a joy browsing through these pictures and just pausing to take a better look at them. I think I may have a new desktop picture in here.
Can't wait to see more.

Fred

SimFox

:)

thank you

the final frontier
moscow

TheTeaCat

Ok how are you going to top these latest additions?  :D :D

Fatherland: I like this pic ;D You chose a great angle to capture this shot.

i.fly2u: WOW An incredible feeling of height. I think I'm close enough to the edge thank you very much :D

The Final Frontier: Magnificent &apls &apls &apls Very appropriately named too.

More please, lots more  ;D ;D

by the way what happened to "Knights and Damsel"? Being a cyclist that was a favourite of mine and its gone &mmm
(and I forgot to save it  :'(  which I would like to do)  :)

Regards
Derry

SimFox

TeaCat:
I'm not sure I can see the Damsel...
Sometimes imageshack (or one of their servers are down). As for how to top something... well it is difficult to say... some will always like some pictures/situations more than other...

to continue...

lazy, hazy days of winter

Hangzhou.China

TheTeaCat

Ah I can see it now ;D
(saved too if you don't mind) ;)

I like how you captured the solitude of the moment &apls
Just the reposing man by himself  :thumbsup: very nicely done

TTC

Heblem

SimFox

I happy you like them guys.
I photograph just for myself, but still it is nice to know that they do mean something to someone else...

shanghai.above&beyond
sh.ch