• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Oldenburg | See you soon...

Started by Sciurus, May 06, 2009, 09:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecoba

That is quite an awesome city Guillaume.
Cela est tout à fait une ville impressionnante, Guillaume.

The (sunken?) ring road looks to be interesting, to me especially, since I love motorways. ;D
La route submergée d'anneau paraît très intéressante, surtout à moi, puisque j'aime des autoroutes.  ;D

That city you showed us an overview of, looks rather griddy. I thought you didn't do grids? From what I have seen of Oldenburg before you seem to build Euro style. Is it an American style city?  &Thk/(
Cette ville vous nous avez montré un aperçu général de, regarde plutôt grillle. Je vous ai pensé n'a pas fait de grille ? De ce que j'ai vu d'Oldenburg avant que vous semblez construire le style d'Euro. C'est une ville américaine de style ?  &Thk/(

Did you like the bilingual?
Avez-vous aimé le bilingue ?

Ethan

Welcome to page four.
Accueillir pour demander quatre.

Sciurus

Thank you, it's nice of you to speak me in french, but I think you used Google translation, didnt you? It's not the best translator I know, but when we don't know speak french, it's not the best solution. Why? Because it translates word after word, and sometimes words have differents significations, and sometimes too, it uses the bad signification, so some of your sentences are incomprehensible &ops
To answer of your question about the style, I try to mix the german, scandinavian and dutch style, the nordic style at least. For the ring road (which is [sunkened?]), we call that a "périphérique", in France, but it's only used for Paris. For example, in Belgium, it's the "Ring de Bruxelles". Do you see what I mean?
But this comment is very nice, I repeat it ;)
But for Google translating, it doesn't matter, I understood both, it's the main thing. And I like the bilingual too, it's nice of you ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

riiga

Very beautiful pictures Guillaume!  :thumbsup:

- riiga