• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Is there an european bank account available to make donations/order the CDs?

Started by Dr.Desastro, January 06, 2010, 07:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Desastro

Hi

As much as like to support your effords and ask myself to buy the CD I have the problem to live in Germany, Europe.
I do not have a PayPal-Account and won't like to have one. However, I feel safest, when I know a bank account and
transfer money to a German bank account (easiest) by going to a bank. I do not know whether international accounts would make this extra complicated or have extra charges - which would be sad.
Can you help me on that?

WC_EEND

I know how you feel, I've been in the same situation for quite some time and then I decided to take the leap of faith and create a Paypal account. I don't know if you're aware that you can transfer money from your bank account to your Paypal account. That's also how I paid for my LEX DVD/CD.
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Dr.Desastro

No...afraid I do not know much about PayPal.
I am scared about somebody abusing my account...safety reasons, you know?

Maar dank je wel uit Duitsland!

;D

rooker1

I think now a days anything can be abuse if the "Bad People" put there mind to it.  But I can assure from my own experience with Pay Pal over the years that I have had no problems at all.  Pay Pal prides themselves on being an absolutely secure way to pay for anything on the internet and as WC_EEND has pointed out, you can transfer money from your bank account and than use it to pay whatever you want.  Now your Pay Pal account would be empty. I have made several donations to SC4D this way over the years.

Just my two cents....

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Andreas

@Dr.Desastro: Es ist hierzulande eigentlich kein Problem mehr, sich einen PayPal-Account zuzulegen. Man hinterlegt da einfach seine Bankverbindung, und die PayPal-Zahlungen werden ganz normal als Lastschrift vom Bankkonto aus ausgeführt. Alternativ kann man wohl auch den PayPal-Account direkt vom Bankkonto mit einem gewissen Geldbetrag "aufladen" und dann über PayPal zahlen, falls Dir das sicherer erscheint, kannst Du es ja so machen.

@all: Sorry for posting only in German, but my hints only apply to PayPal in Germany anyway. ;)
Andreas

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Dr.Desastro

@Andreas: Thank you. I think I will try the latter of your advices. I guess I can make it like there is no credit on the account so nobody can go shopping without my money present  ;D
Let's stick to English here in the forums - it is more fair to the other readers. My English is good enough anyway. But anyhow - if you would PM me just talk German.

Regards,

Michael