• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4Devotion Advent Calendar

Started by art128, December 01, 2015, 03:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

feyss

Thanks for this awesome Advent Calendar guys  :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas from Belgium  ;)

Vizoria

Thanks a lot for the amazing content!

peterycristi

I'd like to say thanks to Andreas, N1 and all the others of the SFBT to take out my BATs of the test center and bring them up here to the LEX finally. I am sorry, that i wasn't able all this years to publish them. As more i am glad to see them here finally as christmas presents for the community. Merry christmas to all of you!  &apls
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

Bipin

Thank you everyone for the wonderful content!  &apls You made Christmas that much more special for me.  ;D

mgb204

Thanks to everyone who contributed to make the advent calendar a reality. Something like this really makes it clear that SC4 content still lives on. Here's hoping the community can build some momentum from this going into 2016.

Happy holidays to everyone.

Andreas

Santa was here and brought you a very special Christmas present: The University of Clayhurst Expansion Pack by JBSimio. Many times, people have asked for this elusive pack, and everytime, the answer was the same: It's probably lost due to RL issues, as the creators and contributors might have left the community. When compiling the SFBT Advent Calendar this year, I found a beta version of the Clayhurst EP on my hard drive, which is probably not complete, but it contains all the necessary files for a functional expansion pack.

So I blew off the dust that has been accumulating over the last eight years, checked all buildings, added proper icons and a German translation. You might remember that the Clayhurst starter pack featured multiple languages, so feel free to contribute more translations, I can add those later. As I said, the set is not complete, most notably, the pedestrian bridges that JBSimio showed in his thread are missing, but there are several new university classroom buildings, a wide variety of dormitories, campus security and fire station, and a few new path and quad lots.

In addition, the set features three "University Shuttle" lots that work the same way as the Airport Shuttle lot that I released a few days ago. They are fully functional university buildings that come in three different sizes, but looking like a bus station to pick up students for travelling to the actual university campus in the neighboring city. I created a bunch of reward scripts that either unlock the university shuttle bus stops or the university classroom buildings, please refer to the detailed readme file for further information.

Andreas

TheTeaCat

Oh My all these wonderful gifts thank you so much!

A little gift from myself can be found here.

Happy Christmas everyone, have a wonderful day!
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

metarvo

Thank you all for these beautiful gifts.  This calendar has been one for the ages.  Everything from splendid farm fields to diagonal buildings, and a UC expansion to top it off.  Beautiful!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Tyberius06

Thank You all for these beautiful presents. That was a very nice event! Thank you so much...  &apls &apls &apls
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Kergelen

Thanks for all theses gifts and all who contribute to the calendar. Great quality new/old stuff &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Simmer2

Awesome everyone  &apls &apls
Too bad I was not in time to release my project.
However it will be uploaded in the next few days for everyone to enjoy!!

Cheers, Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Andreas

One final gift for Boxing Day: The SFBT Chemnitz Central Station by Temroc was another of those BATs that has been collecting dust since years since the model had some serious problems with the nightlighting that Temroc was never able to fix. Unfortunately, he left the community before finishing the station, so the entire roof for the platforms have never been finished as well.

The model looks way too nice for being shelved, though, so we decided to release it as station for the NAM Underground Rail Puzzle Pieces. The station also works as subway and bus station, so it should be suitable for any European downtown setting. Even without nightlighting, I think the lot has enough visual interest, and most people play in daytime mode only anyway (including me ;) ).

This upload wraps up this year's SFBT Advent Calendar, which was probably the last, due to the aging game, but I think there will be always some core group who keeps playing the game, and who knows how many goodies will be produced in the future. Thank you for all the nice comments, much appreciated, and I hope the original creators might poke in their heads again one day... :)
Andreas

mrbisonm

Oh my, so many wonderful new downloads to play with. Thanks Guys, much appreciated. I wish you all a Merry Holidays Season now.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

kelis

Fantastic gift ! Those bats are fantastic, Thanks and Happy Christmas everyone
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

belfastsocrates

Thanks to everyone that worked so hard to make the advent calender a reality this year. The content is fantastic and it gives many of us lots of new presents to play with in-game for many many months and years to come.

It's so good to see the SC4 content creator community so active after all these years, such a fantastic thing to see!

Well done to everyone involved.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

TheTeaCat

Another little gift from me available here ;D (this is a very old BAT of mine nothing spectacular but handy in places)

Thanks to all who've contributed to the Advent Calendar event. I've picked up some really nice gems!

TTC
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

Girafe

Thanks all for the contributions and thanks to SC4D team for making it happen  &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

TheTeaCat

Oh It's Christmas and all that goes with it so another little gift from me for your enjoyment can be found here.

This is an old BAT that was made for me back in 2009 by JFMyers for the GRV2 challenge which was only available on the LEX DVD 1.5 and was never released to the wider community.
Well better late than never.
Maxis flora has been used so if you have a tree mod in your plugins(who doesn't?) it will fit right in.

Enjoy!
TTC

Simmer2

Slightly late to the party but none the less here is my addition to the mix of released lots.
http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3312

Enjoy!!! :thumbsup:
________________________________________________________________________________

noahclem

With Reddonquixote's surprise addition of the beautiful Chrysler Building to mark Epiphany, also known as the 12th day of Christmas, this season's Advent Calendar is officially complete. Thanks so much to everyone who's helped make this event possible, you've truly achieved something great. Special recognition should be given to Arthur for his idea to have an SC4D Advent Calendar this year and to Andreas and the SFBT for their long tradition of Christmas fun and for returning to help make this year so special. With any luck we could see a present or two under the tree next season as well ;)

fixed image link - Erik GM