• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing bills on the budget

Started by gn_leugim, May 29, 2011, 01:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn_leugim

Well I was wondering and there is one thing that is missing in SC4 Budgets. Social care. well, some of them I mean. for example, pensions! what happens to our sims after they stop work? And about unemployment pensions? Know that not every country has this on their budget, but we could have, by plopping a  lot or 2.

here is the idea:

Pensions lot:

would have a slider which would control the amount of the single pension. (from 0.0$ to 1$ per each sim over 65 years hold for instance). Consequences. Higher pensions would bring better mayor rating\popularity and better health for those elderly sim's and maybe R desirability\demand . Lower pension would bring low mayor rating\popularity, lower health (let them die, they are no use now  >:( :bomb:) and maybe lower R desirability\demand.

Unemployment lot:

Would provide a variable number of jobs (R demand) according to the unemployment pension. don't know if this one is doable though.

Give me your thoughts, your expert modding opinions if this is doable, cuz I don't have a great clue how to do it XD