• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

So pleased to finally see a post from you, and to know you'll be coming back to us soon, David. What a great pre-Christmas gift! :)

Later...
Joan

threestooges

Oh wow... that's some scary stuff. Good to hear you're doing better though. Thanks for letting us know what's up. Merry Christmas to you and your family David. Rest well, and get better now.
-Matt

catty

Good to hear you are on the mend   :)

Take care of yourself and Merry Christmas to you and your family

Cathy
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

wouanagaine

Good to hear from you David, I hope you'll be better soon

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

tooheys

Great to hear you are on the improve David. There is probably nothing I can tell you that Heather and many other's already have  :) So just look after yourself and we'll see you when we see you. We'll be here.

Best wishes

Dave

Glazert

What a miserable time you have had recently, David. May the next decade start better for you than this one has ended.

Andreas

Oh my, that doesn't sound too pretty indeed. Get well soon, David!
Andreas

Rayden

Nice to hear from you David, I hope you get well soon. My best wishes.

Silvio

MandelSoft

I hope you're going to be all right, Dave! Get well soon and best wishes from me  ;).

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Battlecat

Ouch!  Pneumonia is no joke, glad to hear you're pulling through.  Best wishes for a good holiday season, hope you feel back to normal soon! 

CaptCity

David, good to see you're up to posting... Relax, get well, and enjoy the holidays. Best wishes...

BigSlark

David,

I'm very pleased to see that you're still with us and I wish you all the best in your recovery. I want to send a very Merry Christmas to you and your family, I'm sure that you all will treasure your time together this holiday season.

Peace,
Kevin

ecoba

Hm...that's not good. Pneumonia really is no joke like Battlecat said, but glad to hear you're recovering, my friend!

Hope to hear again from you soon!

Ethan

girlfromverona

That's terrible, David! Really good to hear from you, though. Glad you're on the mend. Take care of yourself, you hear?  ;)

ldvger

David-

Sorry to learn you have been so seriously ill, but very glad to learn you are on the mend.  Pneumonia is not something to mess around with, I know, I've had it twice but thankfully have never been hospitalized with it.  Cold and flu season this year has been vicious; even I, with my nearly bulletproof immune system, was ill with a bad cold for almost 2 weeks. 

Rest up and get yourself well.  You know we will all be here when you come back.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Lora/LD

magee_b

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays David,

Here's wishing to a quick recovery for the New Year

Best wishes to you and yours,

Brian

Nardo69

That doesn't sound good at all, David!

Wish you all the best and despite of all a happy christmas.

Regarding the pneumonia:
Turkish say in such cases "Gecmis Olsun" - transl.: It shall become Past (soon)!

Bernhard

Silur

David ...
I wish You and Your Family: Real Solid Health, Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year 2010. Be Happy ...       

thundercrack83

Merry Christmas to you and your family, David!

But more importantly, I do hope that you are doing well and convalescing, my friend. Please take care and we all hope to hear that your 100% soon!

Take care, my friend!

Dustin

threestooges

Merry Christmas David! I hope this finds you well and improving. I hope you, Heather, Josh and Tristen, and the dog of course, have a good holiday and a wonderful new year.
-Matt