• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Ennedi

I still like Pat's waterfall, but...

ejc, that's great! It needs specific skills (and of course a lot of work) to build a city piece by piece and make such realistic general view  :thumbsup:
(Although it's a bit smaller than real Essen...  ;))

9-0
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Krio

vester

Wow. A little over 3 hours and we got a win already. That was fast.

Congratulation ejc. &apls

Pat

WoW that was a fast and good round i never knew i made it to the second round but my congratulations
to EJC and to Masochist that was a good round we had to the end... - Pat
&apls &apls &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

I would love to challenge with this,

against ejc's picture

Robin   :thumbsup:

Call me Robin, please.

thundercrack83

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Air6

Ennedi

Again hard decision  :'(

Guys, you send too good pictures!  ;D

My vote goes to Ruhrgebiet, but Robin was very close

2-2
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

sebes

Quotesebes, it's a Masochist city!

LOL I go with TCX' ... Masochist's...  EJC's city Essen this time...

3/2 for EJC

and bringing the pics over

Rooker1

EJC's Essen

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

RippleJet

I'll make it a tie by voting for Rooker1

3-3

Vario80

Oh well can it get even harder than that.  :-[.. Both are looking really cool, but my vote stays still
for the Ruhrgebiet so,

4-3 in favour for EJC
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Zaphod

EJC's model of Essen Germany all the way. That looks like an incredible amount of work was put into it

5-3?

War Kittens !?

vester

EJC's got one vote from me to.

6-3 in EJC's favour.

Masochist

Quote from: patfirefghtr on July 25, 2007, 09:21:17 AM
WoW that was a fast and good round i never knew i made it to the second round but my congratulations
to EJC and to Masochist that was a good round we had to the end... - Pat
&apls &apls &apls

Yeah, that was unbelievable!  I actually didn't think I stood a chance at the beginning, but it turned out rather exciting, didn't it?  Congratulations :thumbsup:!  Too bad I totally missed the next round...

Anyways...this is a hard choice.  There are things that I like about both...for rooker1, I love the detailing; for EJC, I love the time of day, and as Zaphod said, that looked like it took a good deal of time and effort.  I think...I think I'll give my vote to rooker1's picture, because it captures a scene, you know?  It has ambiance...atmosphere, you know?  And I'm really drawn to it.  So yeah...I'll give my vote to rooker1.

6-4 in favor of EJC

P. S. Be on the lookout for a tournament one day really, really soon.  It'll be a 2nd Chance tourney, because we haven't done one in a while and there are oh-so-many pictures that I would like to see given a second chance at it.  I just don't know when exactly it'll happen...but still, tell your friends. :thumbsup:

P. P. S. Feel free to make suggestions for tournament themes in the Suggestion Box thread (and thanks to those who have done so already!).  I may not reply directly to them, but I definitely do read them...;)
(Under Construction)

EDGE4194

I think i'll give it to robin's pic. nice perspective, and the image is crystal clear (mine don't look that clear  :()

6-5  EJC

Pat

me im gonna be a stinker here and tie things up

6/6

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

stewart_garden

I love EJC's picture.  It stretches what I thought was possible with the game in terms of making cities that look real.  7-6 to EJC

Stewart
First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

RichGray

Just Because im incomplete, doesn't mean i'm obsolete.
BAT Thread coming soon, possible MD even!