• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

Quote from: Ledzepnut on December 14, 2021, 08:38:35 PM
Ledzepnut ([email removed so you don't get bombarded by spambots -Tarkus])- The log in keeps telling me to click a link in an email, could you please either resend the email or fix whatever seems to be an ongoing issue for me ... thank you :)

I've just manually activated your account, so it should work now.  Hope that helps, and that you enjoy the LEX!

-Alex

gonzalezfm

Hi, I can't reset my password. My username is gonzalezfm

Thanks!

kellyj77

user: kellyj77
Lex says my user name / email already in use but can not find my info for password reset to access lex.

jonbcn

Hi, I'm the user Jonbcn, but it won't let me in to download a file.

jonbcn

Quote from: Tarkus on February 28, 2022, 07:54:25 AMHi jonbcn-

Sending you a PM with details in just a moment.

-Alex
Thanks!!!! I'm waiting, I still haven't received the email

jonbcn

Solved thank you very much for everything !!!!!! :thumbsup:

monikaann

Hello, I've been away for a long time and now my original email's server no longer exists. I need to change my email on this acct, how do I do that? 

Tarkus

Do you happen to know the username on your old account?  If you can provide that, I can look it up later (will be away at work for the next 10+ hours).

Edit: Back now--just double-checked the database, and found your account, since it's the same email as is currently used by your forums account.  Drop me a PM here and we can get everything set up (better to do it that way, rather than on a public thread, for the sake of your privacy).

-Alex

bombtnt0

I'm Korean. I can't speak English. I didn't get the mail I was waiting for.
My e-mail address is [removed for your safety].

Tarkus

I've just manually activated your bombtnt0 LEX account, so it should now work--hope you enjoy the LEX!  I've also removed your email from your post, so you don't get bombarded by spambots.

-Alex

bombtnt0

I still haven't received an e-mail. My name is bombtnt11. The e-mail address is [removed to prevent you from getting bombarded by spambots].

Tarkus

Since I have manually activated your account, you no longer need an activation email--I have effectively bypassed that step for you (and I actually have no way to manually resend an activation email, in any case).  Try logging into your bombtnt0 LEX account now--it should work.

-Alex

charly06410

Hello,
Same issue for me, i am not able to reset my password, could you please help  me?
Thanks a lot for your help!!
Charly

Tarkus

I think I found your account--it took some looking around in the database, but I found something that largely matched with your forum account details.  It looks like you didn't receive the email as the email address is of a different domain (it looks like the account is 10 years old, and last used around then).  I'll drop you a PM with details.

-Alex

Fkjgaoijdsf

I think I may have the same problem as others in this thread. My password/username/email doesn't seem to work for the file download section. I don't seem to be able to reset the password either.

Tarkus

Quote from: Fkjgaoijdsf on April 16, 2022, 11:56:50 AMI think I may have the same problem as others in this thread. My password/username/email doesn't seem to work for the file download section. I don't seem to be able to reset the password either.
I've just located your account through your email address on file here on the forums.  I'll reset your password manually and send you a PM with details in a moment.

-Alex

ASV7900

Hello there,

I just discovered the joys of SC4 this year, and also the massive library of CAM add-ons.
Was facing some compatibility issues recently, so I did a clean install of SC4 & redownloading LEX content. However, it says my download quota is exceed. How can I get this resolved please?
Thank you.